Elijah's Alive

Estel's POV

It's been two days since I woke up a vampire. It's now the weekend and I have nothing plan. Though mum wants me to go look at nearby colleges. I told her I would, to get her off of my back. As I plan on touring the world before going to college. As I have forever to go to college now. I might even do a gap year and go with Caroline when she graduates.

"I'm a vampire now, shouldn't I live a little before worrying about college?" I ask Rose. I had gone to rant to Damon or Stefan about my college dilemma. But they weren't there, only Rose in a silk robe.

"Why are you asking me? I've been on the run the last five hundred years" she reminds.

"It's your fault I'm a vampire" I remind her.

"You were killing Elijah" she states.

"No, I was proving a point that I'm not scared of an original. I wouldn't of been able to kill him" I tell her. "Maybe in a couple decades I would of been. But now I'm a vampire" I state.

"I still don't get how you were a witch and no one else in your family was" she tells me.

"Don't know or care" I tell her. We hear the front door open. "About time you got home" I state.

"It's not nice to leave a girl naked so early in the morning" Rose states. We turn to see Elena. "Whoa. Sorry, we thought you were..." she mutters.

"Damon" I finish. "I came here to rant and he's nowhere to be found" I tell her.

"He's with Bonnie and Stefan" Elena tells me. "I came to talk to you" she tells Rose.

"Then I should probably get dressed" Rose states before leaving.

"So why are Damon and Stefan with Bonnie?" I ask her.

"They want to try find a way to get the moonstone from Katherine without letting her out of the tomb" she states.

"Why?" I ask her.

"According to Rose's friend Slater, there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break. No spell, no doppelgänger sacrifice" she states.

"There might be, but I doubt Bonnie is powerful enough to de-spell the stone alone" I tell her. Rose rejoins us dressed. Elena tells her how she wants to go talk to Slater. Rose's friend.

"It's a bad idea" Rose tells her.

"I agree with Rose" I tell her. Klaus can't get Elena, that's thing I won't let happen.

"No, it's not. From what Stefan told me, your friend Slater obviously has more information about Klaus. You and Damon just gave up before you got it" Elena states.

"Because somebody blew up a coffee shop with us in it" Rose reminds her.

"Pretty good reason if you ask me" I state.

"There's more to learn. We just have to find a way to learn it" Elena tells us.

"Why are you coming to me with this?" Rose asks her.

"Because you owe me. One word from me, and Damon and Stefan could have killed you for kidnapping Estel and I. Especially for killing Estel" Elena tells her.

"I snapped her neck, we're cool" I tell her.

"Or maybe it's because you know that they wouldn't want you doing this. And their moonstone caper gives you a chance to sneak away" Rose states.

"We're having a disagreement, okay? They're willing to risk everyone that I love and I'm not" Elena tells us.

"Thanks for that Elena" I tell her honestly.