New Memories

"I can't wait to be home." I say to Michael as he squeezes my hand and looks at me.

"I can't wait to have you home." He says smiling at me. We finally arrive and the driver opens our door and Michael helps me out putting me into my wheel chair. I smile up at him and he sticks his tongue out giggling wheeling me to the door.

We go inside and the doors are locked and secured, he wheels me into the kitchen and then walks over to the cabinets and grabs some classes and starts making some drinks.

"Just a little wine to relax your mind for a while." He says fixing the drinks. Once he's done he hands me my drink and then wheels us into the living room. He sits his wine down then grabs mine and sits it down. I look at him confused.

He then picks me up...

"Michael? What are you doing?" I ask wanting to laugh.

"Relax." He says simply as he sits me on the couch next him and then he grabs our wins glasses and handing me mine. He smiles at me.

"Put your feet on my lap." He says softly, I look at him for a moment and then try putting them both on him. It was kind a hard but I managed.

"Cheers?" He asks holding up his glass, I nod and gigging and click my glass with his.

"Cheers." We say together and we both take a sip and I reach over to the table setting my glass down.

"Why are you treating me like this?" I ask confused.

"Like what?" He says turning his face up and also setting his glass down.

"All nice? Like I'm your second choice since things didn't work out with you and Diana."

"What?!? You knew I had feelings for you even when I was with her. The truth was revealed when we had that big dinner. It may seem that way but I've had a little crush on you but I was afraid that things might now work out and we stop being friends but that's not going to happen. I wanna protect you and be there for you all the time, I don't even see you almost close to dying ever again." He says with tears in his eyes as he grabs my hand and kisses it softly. I can't help but smile and have tears roll down my cheeks.

"I remember when you kissed my cheek and how magical I felt." I say as I reach over grabbing my wine and gulping it.

"Whoa slow down he says giggling." I smirk and set my glass down. My phone starts to ring and I grab it out of my pocket and see that it's Jo. I put my finger up letting Michael know to hold up.

"Hello?"

"Hello Felicia it's me Jo."

"Yeah I know everything alright?"

"Yes I'm just letting you know that I will not be returning back with you guys I'm going to move out of state to be with my mother to live with because of his whole situation and because she's getting sick and needs help. I'm sorry all this happened but I'm going to miss you and Michael. They have released me out of the hospital and I'm heading straight out of here. You can keep my stuff, I'll often call and please give Michael this message."

"Wow I'm so sorry to hear that Jo, I hope she gets better and same to you. I'm going to miss more, love you, bye."

"Thank you and I love you too, take care bye." I hang up and set my phone on the table.

"What happen?"

"Jo isn't coming back to us, he's going to be with his mother to take care of her but he's going to miss us and call often."

"Oh wow, is she sick?"

"Yes." I say plainly

"It's okay sweetheart."

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Come on go get me some more wine." I say pushing my feelings aside and smiling at him.