Chapter 7

Like why would he act like that and say such words. Did Diana tell him to say that? Was he jealous?But he couldn't be jealous he doesn't like me and Diana wouldn't do that besides me and her are friends. Another five minutes went by and I wait on the food, I wonder what is taking so long.

I started to et angry.

"Uh hello is anybody back there?"

"Umm excuse you miss we don't appreciate attitude."

"Uh attitude sweetheart I don't appreciate this treatment you give your customers."

"Girl shut the fuck up your damn order will be here in a ticking min, hold yo damn horses." I look at her and out my hand on my chest and look up, look down, side to side. I had to hold the fuck up, pause and rewind because I know she ain't talking to me in that matter of tone.

"First of all hoe ass bitch, I didn't drag yo ratchet ass in here and make you work, I didn't try it out that tiny ass crusty ass ponytail in yo head. And I didn't give yo long tiddy no nipple having ass a attitude. So I respect a better attitude from you. All I ask was a nigga in here because I've been waiting here for almost a half a damn hour."

"OK OK FIRST OF ALL HOE THAT PROBABLY AINT YO REAL HARI SEC."

"BITCH HOLD UP OH HELL NAH IM FINNA SET OFF IN THIS MOFO!!!"

"BITCH TRY MEEE,SHIT YOU ASS BARBIE PLASTIC STANK ASS."

"OK THATS IT." I start taking off my jewelry and heels and hop over that counter so fast. She wasn't expecting I grab that small ass ponytail and start punching the crap out of her...I don't know what's gotten into me... she breaks lose and starts trying to throw punches.

I block everyone, this bitch can't even fight but she was the main one running it.

"HEY HEY HEY,STOP THIS RIGHT NOW." Four security guards come running they pray us away from each other.

"OMG FELICIA YOU WHOOP HER ASS."

"WHAT HAPPEN." I heard Brianna say then Sarah. They put me down and then her, I straighten up.

"We're going to have to remove you from the club."

"Uh what." I turn around to the security guards.

"Yes ma'am, sorry hitting and fighting with workers here in the club is against regulation.

"OMG regulation my mofo ass though, I'm finna act ghetto again."

"There is no need for that ma'am."

"But she started this bullshit first."

"Who hit first." I look away from the bodyguards and snatch my arms away I grab my shoes and motherfucking earrings. That ugly ass nigga had a point but the bitch should have not ave me that crusty ass attitude.

"OMG" I hear my friends running up to me. "

Chica what happen?"

"Yeah what happen?"

"But you whooped that ass though."

"I know right haha." I giggled a little still with an angry ass face, I really don't know what's gotten into me but right now but I dint care if I end up in jail the next day.

"Come on my sexy bitches, we don't need this ragged up ratchet ass no good service ass place, we gone with the wind fabulous for real though."

"Hahah yes!!!! They trying to turn us down." I look back at my girls following me and smile. We walk out of the ratchet place and head out on the streets.