Going Through It

Jo's Point Of View

Ugh everything is aching all over, I realize I'm in the hospital. I pray to God that Felicia is okay, I tried to save her but maybe I killed her. shielding her was brave and stupid, I got shot in the back bad fell over in her causing us to fall out of the hole. And falling on her probably killed her, she broke my fall basically.

I start to feel horrible at the thought of Felicia being dead. Tears start streaming down my cheeks, I grab the cord closer to me as I press the red button. The nurse comes in.

"Everything alright?" She looks so worried but before I could speak...

"Why are you crying? Can you speak?" She ask softly coming over to my bed. I weakly begin to speak.

"Is... Felicia okay? ... The girl I came in... here with." I ask breathing heavily, gosh it hurts to talk.

"Oh she's fine... she's in her room with Michael Jackson and a police officer and a detective." I sigh in relief.

"Is that why you were crying?" She ask smiling at me, I nod smiling back. She has a beautiful smile.

"Can I get you anything?"

"Water... please?" I ask, she nods walking out. I close my eyes relaxing now, I wonder how Michael is taking everything.

Michael's Point Of View

I get up and tell them I need a break, I mean I knew Diana was crazy but I didn't know she was this crazy. She tried to kill Felicia, I believe she's jealous because of the feelings I have for her. I can't help it, Felicia is beautiful to me and I love her personality.

I'm walking the halls of the hospital when I remember Jo... is Jo okay? We were so focus on Felicia when Jo was the one who got shot. I feel so bad now, I walk up to the desk where some nurses are sitting.

"Excuse me...?" I ask softly, a nurse looks up at me.

"Yes, Mr. Jackson?"

"What room is Jo in? The guy that came in the hospital with us..."

"Oh he's around the corner, room 229."

"Thank you." I say waving her off as she smiles at me. I head to Jo's room, once I get there I open the door walking in and it look over and both of our eyes meet. I give him a small smile.

"Everything alright?" I ask him sitting in a chair next to his bed.

"Yes... what about Felicia?"

"Yes she's good, we were talking to the detectives, Felicia was telling the whole story of how her day went with Diana. They have people investigating the scene where it went down." I say to Jo, he nods and I smile at him.

"I'm glad she's okay, that's all I was worried about." He tells me and I nods.

"Me too." I say softly.

"I'm also glad that you're okay." I say to him, he smiles.

"Thank you, I really appreciate that"

"Your welcome Jo." We smile at each other.

"Michael! We got a call saying that think they found Diana! They have spotted a red car leaving the state."

"Omg really? I hope they get her! This is great news."

"Yeah we are about to leave, we'll keep you updated and call you whenever we need you or Felicia, okay?" I nod at her and she rushes pass the door leaving. I rub my fingers through my curls and get up.

"I'll be back Jo, I'm going to go check on Felicia." He nods and I leave heading to Felicia's room.

Felicia's Point Of View

I close my eyes, my head is killing me. I can't believe all of this has happened. My body is seriously aching. My right leg is broke and so is my right arm. I lay here for a moment till I feel a pair of lips on my hand. I open my eyes and look to see Michael, I smile at him.

"How are you feeling?"

"Okay, I still feel pain." He nods.

"I'll go get the nurse." I nod a little and he walks out, a few minutes later they come in and Michael sits beside me in a chair holding my hand as the nurse puts something in my IV. Like in seconds I start to feel dizzy and high, I grab my head.

"Mi...Michael..." I look over at him and it's blurry... everything is...

"Mi... Mic... MICHAEL!" I say screaming loud I think, I can't hear myself and everything is blurry.

💢 Hours Later 💢

Michael's Point Of View

I make it back home I sigh, Jo and Felicia are still at the hospital. I walk up to my room and get comfortable. I lay down and think to myself, it's so lonely without them well Felicia anyways. I always go to her room and talk slash play with her but she isn't here.

I get interrupted by my cell phone going off, I grab it and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Michael well we didn't find her, false alarm."

"Wow really? I seriously don't wanna hear that! Like she's dangerous, call me with good news."

"Wow Michael, calm down I'm sorry."

"Yeah whatever, I'm not in the mood."

"Sorry, I'll call you with good news." I hand up and toss my cell, I sigh as I rub my face.

"I'm seriously living a nightmare." I turn my light off and lay down closing my eyes.