He Can't Explain His Sudden Feelings

Narrator's Point Of View

"I can't explain it man." Michael says to Esamuel, Michael is on a trip with his best friend Esamuel while Joe and Felicia are visiting her dad and Diana trying to plan a way to kill Felicia.

"What do you mean you can't explain it?" Esamuel asks Michael, Michael looks at him then gets up walking over to a turtle grabbing a leaf and slowly hands it to the turtle. Michael bends his knees and watches the turtle eat.

"I just can't Esamuel, I just started feeling this way. I kissed her on her cheek last Friday. It was weird, it's the second time I ever touched her like that."

"Whoa so you two kissed before?"

"Yeah... under our tree... it's a long story man." Michael says in a low voice remembering what happen under the tree.

"Wow man you gotta it bad."

"Got what bad?"

"You most diffidently got the hots for Felicia."

"Whatever these feelings can and will go away sooner or later. We are just friends it would be too weird, I couldn't do it."

"Whatever you say man..." Michael sees that the turtle is done eating the lead and grabs another handing it to the turtle.

"I think I might not like her... but maybe... possibly love her..." Esamuel gasp grabbing Michael's shoulder lightly and looks at him with a shock expression. Michael ignores him and continues to watch the turtle eat the leaf.

Felicia's Point Of View

"Dad are you feeling okay?" I feel Joe grab my shoulder softly.

"Maybe... Fel..." My dad says weakly. I sigh and sit back into a chair pulling it closer to his bed. I finally came to see my dad in the hospital, I know I took awhile. I forgot and it's been rough and now I'm finally free and can see him. I think my dad is dying, it's funny how my mother scold me for not being here at the hospital with him but she hasn't been up here.

"Dad you need anything?" He shakes his head no.

"I can't wait to be... with the lord." He says in a whisper barley auto able. I sigh and a tear rolls down my cheek, Jo quickly wipes it away and kisses my cheek reminding me of when Michael kissed my cheek. I frown and get up

"I'll be back Joe, I'm going to go get some water I'll be back." He nods and fixes my dads pillow, I smile a little and walk out the room and head towards an elevator. I need some air not water. I press a button and wait for the elevator to open. I step in and press parking lot, it shuts and takes me to the parking lot, once the elevator stops it opens.

I walk out and open the door to the parking lot, I'm such an idiot for being her by myself but I just need some fresh air. I walk around a little and then my phone rings, I grab it out of my pocket and see that Joe is calling me. I answer.

"Hello?"

"Felicia... it's your dad hurry up please." I tap hang up putting my phone in my pocket leaving out the parking lot rubbing to the elevator, I press the button and wait getting all impatient. It finally opens and I run in pressing the number 8 hard.

It closes and I begin to tap my foot and shake my leg. It opens and I run out of it, running down the hall, my heart beating fast and I feel like passing out. I reach his room and the doctors are all in there and they see me and frown and I knew he was gone.

"I'm sorry hun, he's gone." I fall to the floor.

"No..." I softly cry out, Joe runs to me and hold me tight.

"NOOOO!!!!" I scream out crying loudly wanting to break shit. I push Joe off of me getting up and walking over to the bed of my father and kiss his cheek and grab his hand kissing it as well.

"I know you wasn't the best father but I still loved you." I say my last words to him and walk fastly out of the room leaving Jo clueless. I head to an elevator and press the button.

"Felicia? I know this hurts but please don't push people away... especially me." Jo says as he makes his way up to me and wrapping his arms around me

"I'm here for you." He says in my ear kissing my cheek. I smile a little and the elevator opens. We walk inside and I press the parking lot button. It shuts and Joe grabs me pressing me softly on the elevator wall and leans down kissing my neck.

I moan a little and he grabs my hands gently and puts them above my head and then presses closer to me leaning to me then crushing his lips on mine. I sorta shocked by his actions but I continue with him. I kiss him back and he starts to deepen the kiss then the elevator opens.

I break the kiss and slightly push him away.

"Jo... come on." I say in a giggly way, he sighs and moves away. I see people waiting for us to get off. Some smiling and some looking discussed at our behavior. We walk out and head to the limo.

"Jo... I can't believe he's gone." I whisper as he opens the door for me. He gets in and shuts the door behind him and the driver pulls off.

"I know Felicia... I know... want me to call Michael so he can set up an arrangement?"

"No I'll have some of my family do it... or his side of the family do it."

Diana's Point Of View

"It's perfect Steven..." I say to Steven as he's in the kitchen coming in here to see what I'm talking about.

"I'll pretend to like her, by apologize and giving her stuff as take her places. Then I'll tell her there is some special stuff at this warehouse I need for her to get. She'll show up and stay there for an hour. There won't be anything there she'll call me then I'll come up there with a gun ready to take her life. I go up there shot her and she'll fall out that large hole and die. Plan completed"

"Why are you so hateful? You've been this way since we were kids."

"Oh my lord shut up Steven! I am not hateful!"

"Ok then... why do you hate Felicia so much, she was so fun to chill with. I miss her, I must give her a call before she dies."

"Oh shut the fuck up Steven she isn't fun to chill with and she stole my man and he's falling for her."

"So what... Michael is chill too we used to stare at girls butts when we were little. Lol and I love his Off The Wall Album. Brilliant!" I roll my eyes at him and grab my blueprints of Felicia murder plan. And grabbing my keys heading out. I get in the car and leave heading to the warehouse.

Felicia's Point Of View

"Jo stop!" I moan out trying to push him off me. But he continues to slowly and softly kiss my neck.

"But you like it though, he says in this low voice."

"Jo please..." I try to push him off more forceful this time.

"Alright Felicia..." He gets off me and pouts sitting next to me as he crosses his arms.

"Don't be such a baby Jo!" I grab a pillow and throw it at him, the pillow falls to the floor and he doesn't move but keeps looking straight.

"Jo I'm sorry... I'm just not in the mood for all of that." He sighs and scoots down getting comfy in the bed. I sigh and grab the remote and turn the TV on, I scoot over to him and cuddle up close to him. I feel him lean down and kiss my head and while wrapping his arms around me.