You Will Pay

"You okay?" I hear him say.

"Yeah."

"You sure?"

"Yes Jo damn just go to sleep." I feel him wrap his arms around me.

"Do you wanna leave?" he sighs.

"Why are you so mean?"

"Because you're being annoying." He squeezes me tighter and kisses my neck.

"Stop!" I shout.

"Be quiet! People are asleep and I will not stop...I thought you liked me." I hear him sounding a little heartbroken.

"I'm sorry." I whisper to him...maybe I shouldn't have kissed him...I don't know I'm confused! He sighs.

"Just go to sleep." I tell him softly. "I will with my arms still around you." He says breathing his hot breath on my neck as it travels down my back. I tense up and nod feeling helpless, I hear him giggle.

"Why you acting like that now? I love it when your aggressive." I smile slightly...maybe I should loosen up. He grabs me and turns me on my back and I stare into his beautiful hazel eyes. He gently slips on top of me staring at me with a smile.

"You are so beautiful Felicia." I smile widely.

"Thank you." He nods and leans down quickly and kisses me gently. I kiss him back feeling overwhelmed though, he breaks the kiss and then he stares at me.

"I'm not having sex with you if that's what you think I'm about to do." He bust out laughing.

"That's not my goal...I am not here to fuck you then leave! No! I just want you to be mines...please?" I look at him for a minute and then nod. His eyes get wide and he leans down and hugs the shit out of me.

"Ok! Ok! OKAY!" I shout he let's go and continues to sit on top of me "I'm not heavy on you?"

"No." he nods and stares at me.

"Thank you so much Felicia! I will not let you down! I will try and be my best for you and I will not hurt you!" I nod and smile.

"Now get off me I'm tried!" he giggles and nods he slides off me and lays next to me pulling me into his arms. I never thought I would be going out with Jo.

In The Morning/Michael's Point Of View

I sigh and raise up and see Diana peacefully sleeping. I smile and kiss her cheek, I lean up and stretch and yawn. I move the covers off me and get up.

"Good morning Mike!" I hear Diana say happily I smile and turn around.

"Morning D." She smiles widely. She closes her eyes back and I giggle I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face. I hop into the shower, I stand in the water for a bit then wash up and risen off. I step out and see Diana brushing her teeth staring at me, I blush and grab a towel quickly.

I walk pass her and go into my closet and pull out this light blue sweater and some jeans. I get dress and Diana hops into the shower. I turn on the TV and spongebob is on, haha I love that yellow little fella.

"Sir?, Mr.Jackson your 9:00 breakfast meal is almost ready should I tell the others?"

"Oh I almost forgot about that thanks Roman and by the way it's Michael. Yes I would love for you to tell them." He nods and walks out. I hired a new butler. It's funny to watch him work cause he's so proper and say things so properly.

Jo's Point Of View 😉

I wake up and yawn, I feel on the bed Felicia isn't in the bed. Then I hear the shower and smile, I'm not gonna try and make a move. Even though you all have been noticing I am a little freak haha. But I'm a man right? 😊. I turn on the TV and the news is on, I watch that for a bit until there's a knock on the door.