Does This Mean...?

I break the kiss and blush and look away.

"OMG Felicia." I hear him whisper I giggle...I can't believe I did that.

"Thank you...your a good kisser..." I nod still blushing and not looking at him. I don't feel his eyes on me, I guess he's a little shy too.

"Does this mean..?"

"I don't know does it?" He looks at me and I look at him his face red I know mines is. He smiles mischievously.

"I told you." He cockily I gasp.

"Whatever Jo, just please be serious at a time like this."

"Felicia we have arrived."

"Ok Stef thank you." I open the door but before I step out Jo grabs my arm.

"Wait I'm coming with you." I look back at him and nod. I get out the car and head to the door with Jo. I pull my key out and un lock the door. I step into the house and I see Diana and Michael on the couch.

I smile at them and Jo waves.

"Who is this Felicia?" Diana ask I smile.

"This is Jo...my bodyguard." She nods "What are you doing in here?" Michael says to him.

"Uh I came to hang out with Felicia." he nods and looks at the TV. I fur my eyebrows and walk to the stairs with Jo following. I walk into my room and Jo walks in and sits on my bed and I shut the door. I sit next to him shyly.

"So..." He giggles.

"I told you more could happen." I shake my head with a smile on my face I never thought I good ever like the annoying Jo. I shrug my shoulders at him.

"Don't play with me girl."

"I'm not Jo but this is so awkward..."

"Yeah I agree" I look away from him and look at the TV then back at him.

"Wanna watch TV?"

"Sure." He says smiling. He takes his shoes off and I do the same.

"Just make your self at home and get comfortable." He nods with that same smile on his face. I giggle and walk over to my closet for something comfy to wear,a black tank top and gray sweatpants. I lay the clothes on the bed and grab the remote by Jo and turn the TV on.

He had already laid down and got comfortable, I smile at him and throw the remote on the bed.

"Want some snacks?" he nods.

"Popcorn?" he says I nod and head out the door, I peek back into the door.

"I'll be back." He chuckles and nods. I head down the stairs and into the kitchen happily. I shake my head trying not to feel this way...we are just friends I believe.

"Hey." Diana says as she hoped onto the counter smiling at me.

"Oh bey Diana."

"What's up? I see that beautiful smile again. He a keeper?"

"Haha we are just and I repeat just friends."

"Haha whatever I saw the way you two walked in all shy and blushing at each other. What happen?"

"Well I kissed him cause I felt sorry for him...he likes me and I rejected him and kept yelling at him. But this had been going on ever since Michael heard him." She nods smiling and amused.

"He is cute...girl give him a chance he might be a good one" I nod laugh.

"What you two talking about?" Michael cuts in Diana kisses his cheek and I feel slightly jealous but I shake the feeling "oh nothing baby just girly stuff."