please read.

Hello, cutie pies.

So, I've decided to discontinue this series. I'm so sorry for those who were excited to read more of Benny and Y/N. I had everything planned out for what was to come in part three, but every time I sat down to write it, nothing seemed to work well.

I truly love the way I ended part two and I believe that it's only fair to me to just keep it where I'm happy with it. It's not that I don't believe the third part would do well, it's more so the fact that I have so much on my plate right now.

With university beginning to pick up and getting more hours at work, I feel like this is a good place to put a stop to the series. I had so much fun writing it and I often look back on it to read through it. I'm also taking a bunch of summer classes and I'll be getting my associates degree in the winter.

There's a bunch of things that I have to focus on and I can't seem to sit down and write this series further. I love the story I've put together and the relationship between Benny and Y/N has been something so beautiful and pure to watch unfold.

I hope you all are okay with this choice of mine. Thank you so so much for all your support. If you wish to read more from me, please feel free to go on my Tumblr in the linktree in my bio. Thank you again! I love you all very much. Be safe and treat people with kindness. — Angelina.