the date to end all dates ii

Description: While trying to recover from the fearsome Lucifractor, Ethan, Benny and Y/N learn the truth about what they're up against.
(Y/N will be written as a female in this part)

** Trigger warnings: angst, graphic violence, gore, blood, mentions of death, gun usage, etc.

Chapter XVII

Stood in the vampire council's lodge, you were between your two best friends as Anastasia looked at the three of you with fury raging through her veins. Her eyes glowed yellow as she stood up from her chair, slamming her fist against the table.

"The Lucifractor was confiscated by your schoolmaster?" She angrily gazed across the three of you. You gnawed on the inside of your cheek and gazed at her nervously.

"It's just in his office. We'll get it back, easy," Ethan replied shakily.

"And, technically, he's our vice schoolmaster, so.." Benny trailed off.

"Yeah, which makes it even easier," You chimed in and toyed with your bottom lip, using your fingers. Your sapphire bracelet wrapped around your wrist beautifully.

"The Lucifractor is the greatest threat we vampires have ever faced. You have one day to get it back, or we will raid that school," She angrily spoke as you, Benny and Ethan stared at her speechless. She smiled forcefully and sat back in her chair, "And you don't want that."

The three of you turned around and begun to exit the trial room. Your stomach twisted into knots as you looked between Ethan and Benny, "So that's a threat." Benny glanced at you and gently brushed his fingers against your arm to calm you.

"It's okay, guys, Stern won't be any trouble," Ethan breathed out.

.

Wearing long black cloak, Stern held up the Lucifractor and a large sheet of old paper that had ancient writings on it. "For two hundred years, Whitechapel has been a slum for supernatural garbage. The Order built this town, and it's time to take it back," He lowly tossed the paper into the fireplace of his large house. He stuck the Lucifractor on a small piece atop the fireplace and examined it admiringly.

Before he could continue to admire it further, his watch beeped. He glanced at the time and removed his hood of the cloak, "Whoops. Late for work." He slipped his glasses on and begun to leave his home.

.

Rummaging through some drawers of Stern's desk, you groaned when you couldn't find the Lucifractor. "Come on! It has to be in here," You cried out, looking under some papers in his desk.