disclaimer

Hello, my beautiful people!

So, I've been recently getting back into this show called 'My Babysitter's a Vampire.' I used to watch this show so much when I was a kid. I was over the moon for Benny and I'm sure a lot of other people can relate to this as well.

This basically one big imagine that will consist of characters from the show, which are not mine and I am not claiming them to be mine either. I own nothing, but the creativity! I, also, suggest watching the movie/show before reading this series. You will probably have a better idea of the characters, setting, etc. if you watch before reading.

The chapters are inspired by specific episodes from the show.. with my own little twist.

Some of these parts will contain triggers such as strong language, graphic violence and mature scenes. All parts will have a small description at the top along with any specific triggers in that part.

For this series, Y/N will be written as a female. I attempted at keeping it gender neutral, as I normally would with my imagines, but it was a bit difficult to do so here. I am sorry, sincerely, to those who do not identify with the she/her pronouns who will come to read this series of mine.

Every chapter will, also, have a GIF included. None of which belong to me; I find them on Tumblr.

Chapter 1 will be posted on Monday, April 19th.

Enjoy and treat people with kindness. — Angelina.

P.S. Here's a little visual I made for the series!

 Here's a little visual I made for the series!