blood drive

Description: Whitechapel High School holds a blood drive. Benny, Y/N and Ethan suspect something suspicious.
(Y/N will be written as a female in this part)

** Trigger warnings: mentions of blood, graphic violence, etc. Read at your own risk.

 Read at your own risk

Chapter IV

A long line of teenagers led out the door of the cafeteria where the annual blood drive took place. The muffled voice of one of the secretaries spoke over the intercom about a pep-rally in which would be taken place after the school day. You walked around the long line of teens with Benny and Ethan, your bag across your shoulder.

"Look at this. It's like opening day for Revenge of the Sith all over again," Benny rubbed his hands together with a wide smile as you stood beside him, Ethan on the other side of you. He looked around with slightly cringed teeth, "Just, you know, minus the storm troopers."

"You're such an idiot," You mumbled softly, slightly admiring the geek beside you. Benny glanced down at you with a soft smile growing upon his thin, pink lips.

"My mom thinks I should donate. She says my blood is special," Ethan spoke, making both you and Benny turn your head to look at him. "I think that's exactly why I should keep it where it belongs, in my veins," He clutched the strap of his bag as his eyes looked ahead towards the two nurses working the blood drive.

"Dude, she has to say your blood is special, she's your mom," Benny spoke with a raised brow.

"E, I think we both know it's just because you're afraid of needles.." You softly whispered, not wanting to hurt your friend's feelings.

"I'm not afraid, I just don't like them," Ethan spoke again, looking from you to Benny.

"Right, the same way you don't like the commercial with the dancing crackers?" Benny smiled while started to imitate the dance of the advertisement you all had seen when watching TV one day together. "It freaks you out!" Benny chuckled and stopped his movements.

"It does not, okay? I'm just uncomfortable with eating things that dance," Ethan spoke and glanced at both you and Benny, "Plus, I don't see you guys rushing to donate."

"Nobody gets excited about donating, E.. it's just a boasting opportunity when you get to say you've saved someone's life," You shrugged and stared at the few people seated in the chairs with needles going up their arms.

"Yeah, and they can lift your entire genetic code from one drop. What if somebody cloned us?" Benny furrowed his brow and gestured between the three of you. You turned your head up to look at him.

"A camera was able to do that, genius," You rolled your eyes playfully and watched Benny's lips press together, nodding slowly.

"But there's no way I'm giving—.." Benny started to speak, but was cut off by the pretty, young blonde nurse who gazed back to give him a smile and a wave. He was a blushing mess at this moment, "Then again.. I could stand to lose a pint or two. You know what I'm saying, Y/N? C'mon," Benny nudged your ribcage with his elbow softly, making you roll her eyes softly.