three cheers for evil

Description: Benny, Y/N, Ethan and Sarah suspect that Erica is joining the cheer team for the head cheerleader's blood.
(Y/N will be written as a female in this part)

** Trigger warnings: graphic violence, seductive behavior, foul language, mentions of anxiety, etc. Read at your own risk.

 Read at your own risk

Chapter V

Walking within the hallway beside Ethan and Benny, you let your fingers wrap around the strap of which slung across your shoulder. Your anxieties were high that day for a reason at which you had no idea. Your mind wandered as you walked beside Benny, your cladded arm brushed against his own, making your cheeks flush softly. You had yet to confess to him how you were feeling.

"Besides, these girls have been telling me to bite them for years," Hearing the sound of Erica's voice flooded the hall as you, Benny and Ethan had made a turn to be met with Sarah and Erica. Further down the hall was a line of girls signing up to try out for the cheerleading team.

"Yeah, I don't think that's what they had in mind," Sarah's back faced the three of you as she crossed her arms over her chest, staring up at Erica.

Flashing her fangs, Erica gave a smirk down at her. "Oh come on, who's gonna miss just one?" She turned her head towards the cheerleaders and started off towards the table of where she'd sign up.

"I will!" Benny spoke out in a whine. You cocked a brow and gently slapped his stomach with the back of your palm. When he groaned softly, Sarah turned her head back and gave a gentle smile at the three of you.

"Isn't this kind of like letting Magneto join the X-Men?" Ethan turned to you and Benny with a small smile tugging at his lips.

"I'm gonna assume that's geek-speak for a 'fox in the henhouse' thing," She gained the attention of the three of you, your eyes locked upon her. "If you have any ideas on how I'm supposed to stop her, I'm all ears," She added.

The four of you glanced back to watched the girls finish their cheer while swinging around their pompoms, "Because you're gonna need help when we are finished with you! Go, Devils!" They sing-songed as you cocked a brow, finding the cheer to be rather annoying.

"You know.. you guys could join too," Benny suggested with a smirk tugging on his lips as he glanced between you and Sarah.

You exchanged nervous looks with Sarah, shaking your head frantically. "No, no, no!" You rubbed your left temple with your middle finger, not finding any excitement in joining the cheerleading team.

"There has to be another way!" Sarah spoke with her teeth clenched. You pinched the bridge of your nose as Ethan and Benny imitated the cheer of the girls as they sing-songed in the background, waving their hands in a manner of which they pretended to have pompoms in.