welcome back dusker

Description: Sarah returns to Whitechapel as a full fledged vampire.
(Y/N will be written as a female in this part)

** Trigger warnings: mentions of blood, graphic violence, mentions of anxiety, seductive behavior, some dark humor, etc. Read at your own risk.

 Read at your own risk

Chapter IX

The moon's fluorescent light gleamed against the town while the stars glistened softly amongst the darkening, somber skies. Walking through a forest, two lanky men pressed their feet against twigs and crushed leaves with the weight of their shoes. Only the singing of crickets were heard amongst the dark night.

"I'm bored and hungry," Spoke one of the men as the two of them came out from a small pathway in the woods, behind the Morgan house.

"Shh.. we're told to wait, we wait. She'll show up," Spoke the second man as they stood, looking around while they would anticipate the appearance of whomever they intended to seek.

A hazy green fog crept up behind them. Unable to sense the weird mist, the two men continued to look around while they would still wait. The evergreen color of the fog slithered its way in through one of the men's nostrils, transforming his eyes into a bright green. The mist caused the man's fangs to protrude as he turned to face his colleague. He gripped onto the other's neck with his hands and begun to attack, viciously.

.

Laying against your bed, you let your fingers graze over the sapphire gems in which were implanted into a beautiful silver chain. You hadn't taken the bracelet off ever since Benny had gifted it to you. As you stared upon the ceiling, you felt an uneasiness within your stomach.

The clock was nearing eleven and you hadn't felt tired just yet. Your body was exhausted, but your mind could not sleep. Slowly sitting up against the headboard of your bed, you glanced towards your bedroom door and noticed it was opening.

You pressed your lips together and let your eyes peer through the darkness of your room, as the door opened wider. When they flicked the light on, you felt your stomach churn with butterflies at the sight of Benny standing in the doorway of your room.

"What are you doing here?" You pushed yourself off the bed and stood beside the mattress, watching as Benny stepped into the room and closed the door behind him.

"I got a feeling you couldn't sleep, so.. I'm here," Benny's lips curved into a warm grin as he stepped forth towards you. You felt your stomach overwhelm with nervousness as Benny took your hand and slowly sat against the edge of your bed. You sat beside him and let your fingers entwine with his own.