[ Luminous Coral and Moonlight ]

>•Im still the same you know?•<

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

''Strange...she isn't here...?''
Moonlight said in confusion whilst looking around her surroundings.

She is at the beach, wanting to talk to Sea Fairy, about uh...something-something

The sun shines bright marking its noon.
Of course at this time of day she will be at her bed snoozing peacefuly, and yes she is oh so tired now.
She need to head to the sea to actually meet Sea, but before her lower dress almost soaked by the sea foam. Almost reaching the sea...

She felt tired.

''I think...i need a rest.''
Moonlight yawned, after that she look around her to see a tall palm tree, she headed to the tree and laid down to the shady spot.

Her eyes felt heavier, and in a few seconds...her eyes closed shut meaning she is sleeping.

From her sleeping spot to the sea, a loud splash was heard.
Disturbed of how close and loud the splash is, in a rush she woke up to check her condition.
And after that looking towards the noise
She instead found...someone?

/before Moonlight went to sleep/

Luminous Coral or Coral was transported by Time's portal. Even though she know this will happen, but when she is done with this she will drown that time traveler.

She looked around to see her near a beach still on the sea, and further looking more. She saw Moonlight sleeping peacefuly, Coral only smiled and drag her sword to cast a wave, and took her to Moonlight.

She went closer to the other and stopped her wave making a splash and ended up waking up Moonlight

''Who are you?! Why did you wake me up you little!-''
''Hello Moon.''

Coral only smiled at the feral Moonlight gaining concious, now she clearly looking at Sea Fairy...more...beautiful?

''Uhm...who are you?''
Moon said a little flustered not blushing

''Its me! Sea Fairy! You don't remember me?''
''No way..you look so...uh-different?''
''Hehe you can said like that honey.''

Coral giggled accendiently calling her 'honey' now Moonlight face heat up by the pet name.

''H-h-honey...?''
''Oops! Haha my bad Moon, getting too comfortable here haha!''

Sure Moonlight know it was on accident, but only seeing Coral laughing make her felt more shy.

''Um-uh yeah its-its okay...
So uh Sea?''
''Hm?''
''Wanna uh...walk around the beach now? I want to visit you so we can have some quality time. Can we?''
''Sure''

Coral smiled again making Moon's heart bloomed.

She got up and walked towards the platform. Moon walking next to her while Coral still smiled.

Other cookies looked at greeted them both.
Many saw in awe, many chat of how different Sea looked, and how Moonlight isn't having a lesbian panic-

again they just walking around having fun, they chatter on some things.
They stopped to a bar for a refreshing cold drink. Too bad its Sparklings Bar...
Moonlight knows how she hated Sparkling for dating Herb. Sure, she didn't mind for Herb loving his love but she does mind of how she almost killed him too-

Remember that was Sea Fairy now this is Luminous Coral.

Again they went inside. To no suprise there's Herb sitting and Sparkling leaning on the counter and immediately fix his position.

For a good 2 hours, everything went fine actually, Herb didn't mind of how new her mother looked, and somehow Moon had too much drinks she became a little tipsy.

''Well sorry boys i think i need to lead Moonlight out of here.''
''Alright mom, be careful!''

Coral hold Moon's hand and her other hand waved goodbye towards the other boys.
She decided to sit on a bench facing the large ocean.

She helped Moon to sit and her sitting closely next to her.
The sky is bright yellow with a tint of orange, almost sunset.

For another good hour, Coral just admiring the ocean view...
Moon's laid her head to Coral's shoulder.
The lady didn't move only to wrap her other arm to kind of hugging her.

Moon eventually too tipsy to know whats going on, she is half awake and spoke...slurred? Idk, some words

''Ngh...Sea...''
''Hm?''

Coral hummed as a respond.

''Why...are you so...different...''
''Pardon?''

Coral laughed as Moon's face was pouting.

''You...looks...and uh...everything...did you change...or...?''
''Hey i just change my looks, im still the same you know?''
''Mhm...thats-uh good...''

She nuzzled her head to Coral shoulder.
Coral giggled at her past wife as she holds her tightly.