[ Lord of Flames and Night Raven ]

•>Its a phase anyway.<•

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

"...right...not this again"

Said the Lord of Flames in hesitate after transported to another universe.

"I wonder where are the others?"

He wander around and felt nothing but cold wind hitting him and looking around, everything just felt and looked darker than usual.
Dark dry grass, wilted flowers, over growing weeds...
...he finally knew whats going on.

"Ah...the 'phase' we all had eh?
I better get something good from this"

He wander around,and around..and around

Until he found what he looking for...
a bird.

Jk its Night Raven lol

The raven was there sitting on top of a branch and corrupted. He doesn't wear his bandana so his expression is showing...he looked like he's looking for something?

Lord of Flames smirked and yelled.

"HEY RAVEN!"

"What."
As the raven looked around he saw something an eye could never see.

Ash...but he's flaming again?

Hard to believe, the raven first instinct is to shoot the lord and strucked Flame's chest.

"Really Raven? You really thought THAT is gonna weaken me?"

Flame said while he lets out a burst of flame to burn the arrow and let out a familiar smirk.

"Wha-argh" Raven decided to shoot him again and again.
Eventually Flames dodges all of it swiftly. Raven kept shooting until he ran out of arrows and Flame...yup still flaming, more hotter than usual.

(Ayo...🤨😳)

"But thats impossible. Thats enough arrows to corrupted you back? How...you're an imposter aren't you."

Even unarmed Raven is still powerful and strong with darkness along his side.
He said and looked at Flame in the most coldest way ever, even Flame himself swear he saw an ice formed and pointing, connected their eyes.

"You could said it like that.
Buuuuttttt nah im not."

Flame being a goofy and annoying making Raven groan in frustation.
Raven then hopped down to investigate the unfamiliar figure.
Flame already knows everything so he gets straigth into it.

"Im Ash but in a different universe Raven"

"What."

"You heard me. Im the old, weak Ash, but im from a different universe"

"But thats impposible? Only Timekeeper can do that. Unless..."
"Malfuction" Flame finished Raven words.

"Well thats was im going to say."
Raven looks at him still cold.

"No you don't" said Flame smirking

"Yes. I. Am." Damn emo-

"Nope" Flame said popping the P.
"Well atleast you know you're weak."
"...Dude i can literally BURNED and DESTROY you to ashes"

Flame's horror filled voice sounded like a psycopath. Flame said while grin wildly making Raven let out a shiver down to his spine, but he will show dominance.

lol like hell you will

"Do it then-"
Interupted with a giant ball of burning flame nearly hitting Raven and hit the tree before instead and eventually burned within mere of seconds.
Ashes floating among the cold air, Raven turned back knowing he could ended up with the same fate as like that tree.

Flame only glance at him with half lidded eyes, now shot open, a sadistic smile painted on his face with fires growing bigger.

"Now. You're next-"

Raven jumped in shocked and gave up.
"Fine You're strong okay i get."
Raven said in defeat.

Flame then smiled softly and levitate to Raven now himself investigate his situation.

"Man...i can't believe you're in a phase like this-"
"Excuse me?"
"Dude you're even more emo than Cresent and Abyss combined"
"Are you saying im just a complete joke?"
"Seem's like it"

Raven looks at him his eyes shows anger.
Flame looks at him ever so gleefully.

"C'mon just blame Pomegranate she make you like this sadly."

"I am more powerful than my past self and it all beacause of
Dark Enchantress, and not that weak god Millenial."

Raven spatted, Flame looks at him, eyebrows furrowed but kept his warm smile.
Now Raven looks at him, with atleast a calmed expression as Flame floats in the air.

"Cmon my Wind in my universe is better than you, y'know? Less emo i'll say"
Raven stood there as Flame laying-floating in the cold sky.

Raven still confused of this games 'Fire' playing around with him but...Wind he know is better? He is even confused and offended about the emo part, but he is more curious of all this 'Flames universe'.

"So...that means im free from the darkness?"
"Yeah, even as Sea and Moon too."
"How can i be strong without darkness? You're just saying this just because you're from another universe."
"Then ask this to yourself. How can i be this powerful?"
"I don't know...?"

"Because of your wind power archer. With out it, im just like the Ash you know."

"...what..?"
"Any elements depends within another element. And you dont need to depend on the darkness.
But im not here to change it im just saying what needs to be said."

"So...if everyone was free...that means everyone is...?"
Raven is lost of words but Flame understood.

"Yes, everyone happy and free from darkness. And...including Zephyr."
"Who's that?"
"Well you in my universe"

"How can i be happy with an idiot like you?"
"Because he believe he is happy with an idiot like me."
Flame said suprisingly proud

"I can't believe im happy with an idiot like you."

All Flame do was laughed at Ravens words.
The warm feeling radiates Ravens body...he eventually liked it...sadly he still thought he still joking around...

"I don't believe you."
"I didn't asked you to believe me Raven, im just pointing things out. That at the end, everything will change for better in this time."

"...oh"

All Flame did was only smiled as Raven realized sometime anything could change.
He usually liked Ash more because he can mock him being weak, but he didn't realized that Ash only needed him...

"Thanks...for telling me Ash."
"Happy to help Raven."

Happiness huh...