[Blissful Full Moon and Dread Abyss]

♡Never Leaving You Again♡

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

As both women walked towards the sea shore, Bliss eventually need to do one simple thing...

Yet it'll scarred both Abyss and her heart...

She needed to tell the truth.

As they made it to the sandy land, Bliss looked towards the lady, her face gleamed in pure happiness. Almost as light itself.
They were both holding hands as the night sorrund them.

''Sea...dear...there's...uh-''
''Hm? What is it Moon?"
''Well...i...need t-to leave.''

Bliss stutered leaving Abyss in confusion

''What? Why? Is there something wrong then...?''
Abyss asked still confused. Bliss decided to go whole hearted and told everything.

Oh, how those minutes of explaining didn't exist Abyss wished.

Once a bright face, change into a familiar depressed look.

''N-no...so that means you're going to...actually leave me...alone...?!''
''I know its sudden but i can-''

Bliss was cutted off by a large portal summoning on the sky. Abyss went in front of Bliss, ready her trident to strike.

And to no suprise.
Timekeeper has arrived.

She jumped from the portal and landed like a dramatic 5 year old jumped from a 5 inch platform-

(This is the best explanation to it lmao)

-to the wet sand.

''Well well~seemed like you tried to make my job easier! Well no need to dear one i-''

She again got cutted off by Abyss pointing her trident leaving Bliss tried to calmed her down.

As they both calmed down, Timekeeper decided to tell every single thing. Leaving Abyss more scarred than ever before.

Oh, how hurtful it is to see her lover like this. Abyss began to tear up as she looked at Bliss also seemed to tear up.

''Tell me...t-this isn't t-true...''

Bliss only looked away but nodded, Abyss immediately walked towards her and pulling her in a gentle hug. Only for Bliss to hug back as she whimper against her shoulder.

''I-im so s-sorry i need to-leave you Sea...''
Bliss tried to speak as she choked on her own tears.

''Its not your fault...you'll will always be in my heart Moon...always...''
She cupped Bliss's face and kissed her gently only to Bliss making it a goodbye kiss.

Even deep down Timekeeper just wanted to scream if she see's another break up of her own ship one more time. Yet she bottled it up and served it with a gentle smile.

As they pulled their kiss. Bliss looked at Timekeeper as she wiped her tears off.

''Ready?''
''...ready...''

Timekeeper gave a quick nod as she snipped the air revealing a portal. She steps aside as Bliss walked towards the portal, as it was Timekeepers turn, she turned towards the other and sheeply said.

''You'll have a gift later dear. Be patient~!''
She said in a sing-song kind off tone as she jumped to the portal as it immediately shrunken down.

''...gift...?''
Abyss was confused by the words. But as Time said...she need to be patient.

Timeskip where Bliss now in her AU
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

And as it seem like a few minutes passed. Bliss looked back at the still open portal and Timekeeper at the side.

''Even you've seen it before, you're still scarred by it?''

''...she suffered too much Time...i hate seeing her like that.''

''I understood that throughly, but for now. Maybe pay a little visit to your wife?''

Time said as she pointed her staff to a walking lady, as Bliss looked, to her suprise its Coral. She runned towards the lady and hug her ever so thightly.

Leaving Timekeeper squelled as she also almost broke in to tears

''Bliss dear! What happend-''
Coral spoke as she looked at a tall figure, Timekeeper. The other nodded and head back to the portal.

Coral now knew what happend, she hugged her so called wife thighter.

''Bliss honey...mind tell me what happend?''
''...one thing...i'll never leave you again.''

Coral raised her eyebrow as Bliss still hugging her, now chirpped.

''Because i'll never let go now~''
She decided to hide her sadness away as Coral now here and smiled at the sweet act of the other, again only to hug her back again.

Sorry if its a little too short, anyway enjoy♡