#CaughtNot

I woke to the sound of knocking on my door and a warm body in my bed. I half turned and saw Lin asleep against me. I scooted out of his arms and pulled a long gown over my nakedness. I looked out the peep hole and saw Luis. I groaned and hurried back to the bed and threw the duvet over Lin.
Before I covered up his head I whispered, "Your Dad is outside my door. Be quiet." I kissed his temple.
I hurried back to the door and opened it part way pretending to yawn. Luis looked at me and smiled. He was wearing a short sleeve dress shirt and khaki shorts.
"Leah, good morning. It is a beautiful day."
"Early too, "I said, leaning against the door.
"For California yes, but a good time in New York."
"Are you going out? "
"Yes. Lin-Manuel must also be sleeping. I am going to get some breakfast and take a walk."
"He did drink a bit last night. Let him rest. We got Kimmel later today and then an early flight tomorrow."
Behind me, I heard a groan and then the russell of blankets. I coughed and smiled at Luis. "I need to get cleaned up and get going myself. I have a zoom meeting at 10."
He nodded at me and turned to go. There was a bang in my room then a string of curse words. I shut the door before Luis could turn around and ask me anything. As I did, I saw a naked Lin on the floor, tangled in the sheet. He was shaking his head.
"Sorry, thought I could sneak outta bed and to the bathroom. "
I crouched down beside him, "Didn't work out for you did it?," I kissed his lips, then he was pulling me in top of him, "Hey, your Dad almost caught us again. You need to be careful. "
He smiled and kissed me again, "You need to stop worrying. He won't catch us."
He pulled my gown over my head and started kissing my breasts. I kissed the top of his head and let him ease me down onto his hard cock. I moaned out his name as he started thrusting up as I came down. He held my hips as I started bouncing. My arms went around his neck and I held on for life. All that was heard was the slapping of our bodies against each other and a random curse word out of Lin's mouth. Our mouths searched each other and I began crying out as I got closer to my release. Lin's thrusts got more erratic as he chased his own. Finally, we came together as he coated my walls with his cum. I kept moving my hips until he was done. He threw his head back so I kissed his neck and jawline. He laughed as I sucked on a sweet spot of his neck.
"Fuck you are amazing my queen."
"Thank you "I said starting to suck on his neck,"Can I mark you as mine? "
"Not there love. It can be seen. "
"Can I pick a spot?" I leaned back to look at his face.
" Sure. "
I leaned down and sucked right above his left nipple.. His groaned and slapped my ass as I sucked. I pulled away and admired the almost heart shaped hickey. Lin glanced down and laughed.
"Perfect."
"We better get going. Your dad will be back soon and if you aren't in your room,"
"Yeah, I know. So, no shower today? "
" Sorry, baby, I know you like that. "
I crawled off him, pulled on my gown and went in search of his pajama bottoms and tshirt. I was bent over the club chair reaching for them when he slapped my ass and placed a kiss on the small of my back. I laughed and tossed his clothes over my shoulder at him. He grabbed them and put them on. He picked up his phone and door card from the TV stand and I followed him to the door. We kissed before he opened the door and ran across the hall. As he pushed open his door, Luis came around the corner.. He looked at me standing in my doorway, my hair in a messy bun and same gown, then at his son still in his pajamas going into his room.
"So, 1 pm, we 'll have lunch and meet Andrew Garfield you said. "
"Yep, "Lin said," Hey, Pop. I knocked at your door. Andrew wants to meet for lunch at One. You game? "
"Sure, I love seeing Andrew."
The phone started ringing, "That's my zoom. Talk to you later."