#freethoughts

I walked back in my room and answered the call. It was Sheryl from the Disney Company regarding the New York premiere next week. We started talking and I forgot about everything else. My meeting was almost an hour, but I was able to take a sponge bath, fix my hair and apply makeup. So, when I was done, I pulled on black jeans, and a pink blouse that made my breasts look huge. I turned in the mirror, realizing that the shirt was not going to work when there was a knock at my door. I answered it to Lin, wearing jeans and a Rosario 's Car Service t shirt. He stared at my breasts.
"Change the shirt," he growled suddenly.
"Why? Is it too tight,"I said posing for him.
" Yes. My toys don't need to be on display. "
" Your toys? And how are they yours Miranda? "
He pulled up his t shirt to reveal the hickey on his chest. I smiled, it really did look like a heart, "Fair trade."
"Will take it."
I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out a green dress shirt and a blue t-shirt. I held up the green and Lin shook his head. Then I held up the blue. He got a goofy look on his face and nodded. I realized it was my Work it Schuyler sisters shirt. I went into the bathroom and changed. As, I came out, I heard Luis talking to Lin.
"Better," I said.
"Much,"Lin said as his father looked at me. "I didn't like her shirt. So she changed."
Luis nodded still staring at me. He cocked his head then shook it, "What is that on your neck?"
Lin looked at me and laughed. "Your boyfriend left you a surprise."
I hurried into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. There, on my neck was a small hickey. I hardly ever wore a tshirt with a v neck so did not even think it needed covered up. I shook my head and walked back out.
"Its not too distracting is it? I can change into a different shirt. I guess my boyfriend did get a little wild before I came. "
"Its fine," Luis said, "truthfully, I thought you were a lesbian."
Lin looked his Dad, "What? Leah is no lesbian. She is a red blooded hot woman. Who attracts men like candy. She doesn't flaunt it cause she is working. "
"Lin, calm down. It's alright. "
"Sorry Leah, it was a bad assumption," Luis said .
"It's alright. I try to make myself "unpretty". As Lin says, it is because I am working. Can we just drop it and go.. "
I walked past the two of them and grabbed the bag for Kimmel and my tote bag. I stood at the open doorway and turned to them. "Let's go. Andrew Garfield awaits."
We arrive at the restaurant. It is a nice place where lots of celebrities dine. As we are walking to our table I see several having lunch, making deals. We are brought to a square table where Andrew is already sitting. He is wearing ripped jeans and a grey polo shirt. He shakes Lin and Luis' hands, then leans over and gives me a kiss on the cheek.
"Still following him around Leah."
" Well, you won't let me dress you, so yes I am. "
We all laughed and had a delightful time. The food was great but the conversation was even better. I really enjoyed that I had been included in the lunch as usually I was at a table by myself. We sat and they visited a good two hours. We then had to leave to get to the studios in Hollywood on time. I followed the Miranda men into the studio and into the green room. We met the staff and then Jimmy stopped by. I was shown to a small room so Lin could get changed. He was going to wear a suit jacket with a button down shirt over his jeans. I had the shirt waiting when he walked in. He shut the door behind him and pulled off his t-shirt. He turned and I helped get his shirt on. He turned to me buttoning the shirt. I smiled at him.
"Get your shirt tucked in."
He had his pants undone and I was stuffing in his tails when Luis came in the room. He gave us an odd look then cleared his throat.
"What are you doing?"
"Fixing his pants. Your son is very slow today and is fixing his cuffs. "
"Lin-Manuel, you know better."
I moved hands away and turned. He finished tucking in his tails and redid his jeans. He looked at me and rolled his eyes where Luis could not see. I grabbed the suit coat and held it out for him. He shrugged it on and I stepped up to him. I smoothed the shoulders and lapels. I looked up at him and saw his eyes were on me. This time though, he bit his lip. Luis cleared his throat and we stepped apart.
"Will I do?"
" Perfect. Now go. I'll get things together here. You have dinner with Rob Marshall after this, so you won't change. "
"Rob Marshall," Luis said, "Perfect. That will be a good time."
I smiled at him, "Yes. The car will drop me off at the hotel then take you to his house. It will wait for you there."
" Wait. You aren't coming to dinner? "
"No. I told you this. I have a call regarding next week in New York. It is a social call not business with Mr Marshall. Give you boys a chance to relax."
I made shooing signs with my hands and got them to leave. I picked up his t shirt and heard a ping. I saw the cufflink bounce to the floor. I crouched down and reached for the silver link. I heard the door close and the lock turn. His vans stopped in my line of vision.
"Lost a cufflink."I held it up," Can you help me? You are so much better. " .
I stood,turned his wrist and added the cuff link. I didn't speak or look at him. His fingers caught under and lifted my chin. He smiled at me, then his lips were on mine. He then pressed our foreheads together.
"Sorry, Pop is cutting into our time."
"I think he suspects something."
The door knob rattles and we hear Luis ' voice.
"Why is this door locked? Lin-Manuel, are you in there? Leah?"
Lin turns, unlocks and opens the door. Luis and an intern are standing there. Luis looks at us with a grumpy face. "Sorry, Pop. Didn't know it was locked. Leah was helping me find my cuff link. We were talking about getting something for Vanessa," he glanced at the intern, "Ready for me?"
" Yes, Jimmy is almost finished with his first guest. Please follow me. "
Lin moved past his father. I look up at Luis who nods his head and turns to go. I get everything put away and return to the green room to watch the show. An hour later, the car dropped me off at the hotel. l walked through the lobby and into the elevator. I made it to my room as my phone started ringing. It was Vanessa. I answered it.
"Hello."
"Is Lin with you? "
"No. He and Luis are headed to have dinner with Rob Marshall. Do you need him?"
"He didn't answer. I don't need him. Just wanted to say hello."
" I can text him. Have him call you? "
"No. Has he fucked you in LA yet?"
"None of your business. I promised to be discreet, we are. Listen, I have a call coming in. I'll text Lin to call you. Goodnight. "
"Do you think about me when you fuck him?"
" Nope. "
I hit the end button. Sent a quick text to Lin to call his wife. I then realize I have 2 room cards, I must have grabbed Lin's sometime. I decide it is my turn to be a bit naughty.