Chapter 9

"Stop stressing over shitty people"

-Unknown

Mason Moore

Fynn had just left my house and my ankle was being a pain in the ass. The day was perfect though. We finally talked it out and we got to know each other better.

Fynn took me to an absolutely magnificent place, just no words for it. Only this fucking ankle that won't let me get a fucking good night of sleep.

I'm laying on my bed, don't even ask me how I got upstairs. That definitely took too long. So back to now I'm just lying on my bed making fake scenarios in my head hoping that I could ignore the throbbing pain in my ankle that way.

Unfortunately it didn't really work, but I eventually fell asleep, tired of the pain alone.

A few hours had passed and I woke up with intense pain. Okay I can't take this anymore. I wanna tell my mom what happened but she is gonna lock me up in my room LITERALLY.

Last time that I hurt myself with a black eye or a broken arm, she just took me to the hospital and took me home afterwards and locked me up in my room for I don't know how long.

She is probably just scared that something will happen to me, but it is sometimes a little irritating. The pain is now unbearable, that's it I'm gonna call Fynn. It's like 6 am , but I just hope he is up so he can come and get me.

I grabbed my phone from my night stand and clicked on his number. It lasted some time before I heard his sleepy husky voice. "H-hey Mason whats up." Fynn c-can you please come pick me up, it hurts" I said.

Yes I sounded pathetic as fuck, but he was sort of my only hope. "Oh shit yeah I will be there in 10 minutes okay, try to keep it up" he said and with that he hung up. I was still in my pajamas but I didn't mind the only thing that came up in me was to go down stairs.

It is probably for best to not stand on the feet where the pain is so I just hopped around at one feet. When I got to the beginning of the stairs I just knelt down and got down with the sitting techniek.

It took a little longer than usual to come down the stairs but I got there eventually. My body was too exhausted to go further so I stayed seated at the end of the stairs. In no time I heard a car riding up our porch, that has to be Fynn.

The person got out of the car and opened the door. With that I see Fynn in the door opening. "Fynn" I said in a happy but painful tone. "Mason fuck, are you okay" he came running to me and looked down at my ankle.

It was pretty much swollen now and looked purple and blue. "Jesus christ this is not good, ehm okay I'm gonna carry you okay." Fynn looked up again, his eyes shouted concern. I just nodded with what he said, it was as if my voice lost itself.

Fynn grabbed me under my back and under my knees. Hold up, what is he gonna do? He lifted me up and he carried me in bridal style to his car. Oh gosh this is soooo embarrassing.

I felt my cheeks grow red. He placed me again in the passenger seat of his car and he ran to his side to get behind the steering wheel.

In no time they were on the road to the hospital. Fynn is like a maniac behind the wheel. He is speeding as hard as he could, it's not like I am bleeding to death.

We arrived In a fast 8 minutes at the hospital emergency room. Im sure he surpassed the speeding limits with a new record. Fynn got out of the car and opened my door and carried me again in bridal style. "Can somebody help us" Fynn said in a half-panic voice.

A doctor walked up to us and asked us "What's wrong?" I was too tired to even utter a word and Fynn knew that so he began to talk for me. "Well yesterday we were hiking and he fell and hurt his ankle. We well I thought we could come in today, but he called me up in pain" Fynn explained to the doctor.

"Ehm okay come to trauma room 3" the doctor said with a signal that we had to follow him. We walked into a room with a bed and a chair next to it, Fynn laid me down on the bed and I just waited for the doctor to do something.

The doctor came in with a sort of notebook and started looking at my ankle. He laid his notebook down on the table next to me and walked over to my foot.

"This is gonna hurt a little" and with that he was pressing on my ankle. "Ouch fuck" I mutterd under my breath. That shit fucking hurts, damnit.

After some painful 2 minutes he was finally done with inspecting my ankle. "So it's not broken, but it's pretty swollen and you bruised it pretty badly." Well damn I think I could also make that out of the pain I have.

"I'm gonna give you some antibiotics for the pain and some ointment for your swollen knee. It's safer to wrap your ankle and foot in some bandaging so I'm also gonna do that" the doctor explained to us.

He walked out of the room to get the stuff he needed. I looked over at Fynn and he looked like he was deep in thought. "Fynn'' he looked up as I talked. "I'm okay really" I could see he didn't believe shit with what I was saying.

I'm not fine, but I'm also not that scrappy old lady from the neighborhood who can't walk for shit.

"I'm so sorry, Mase." I told ya I'm fine don't bother fret over it, okay?" he nodded, he didn't say anything else and I got why he didn't say anything anymore. He probably needs some time to get his thoughts in order.

10 minutes had passed and the doctor finally came back with one other person. "This is ms. Dark and she will bandage your ankle" the doctor said to me. The nurse that came in together with him grabbed a chair and began to bandage my ankle.

The pressure she put on my ankle hurts as a fucking bitch. I think she saw my discomfort cause she did it a little faster so the whole thing was over pretty fast.

She stood up and sanitized her hands. "Wear this for about 2 weeks, maybe less if it doesn't hurt as bad. Make sure it doesn't get wet very often because then it can get loose."

Damn I have to do all that only because of a hurt ankle. The nurse walked towards me and gave me the ointment for my ankle. "Use this after you get the bandage off okay?" Yes I will" I said with a smile and with that she walked out of the room.

"Fynn can we leave nowwww" I was done with going to the doctor. " Yeah come on, lets get ya out of here" he said. Fynn grabbed me again in bridal style, omg what embarrassing.

Why can't he just use a lame wheelchair? "W-why dont just u-use a wheelchair." Cause those are boring and I like it this way" Fynn answered with a big smirk across his face.

What is up with this man one moment he is blaming himself and being sad and the other moment he has that one million dollar worth smirk on his face.

I know for sure if he shows that smirk to other people they would lay down on the floor by now because of a heart attack. What can I say I am immune, a little then.

Fynn had already checked me out of the hospital so we were walking to the car. I still can't believe that he has such a beautiful car. Okay I am not the person who is doting over cars, but I like how they look. "Can I just go to your house?" whyyy did I ask that and it was out of nowhere too.

Okay I know why cause my mom is still home and I don't want her to see me this way. "Yeah sure no problem nobody is at home so we can be on our own." That sounded nice, having some rest from my parents ( well more like parent).

--------------

So this was the last chapter before publishing. Don't worry there are gonna come a lot more chapters to this story.

I don't really know when I'm gonna give you guys the rest of the chapters cause first they have to be made (duhhh).

I have one pre-chapter and I hope I will have done some more in some time. I know some of you guys are pretty impatien, but I also have school. The vacation has started so I maybe have some time to write but I will see how far I will come.

I will assure you that there are gonna come more chapters I only don't know when. It's not gonna take a month so be assured. I will try to upload every 2 weeks or more. I think I will give then 2 chapters every time, but it depends on how much I have written.