Chapter 7

"Making people disappear would be an amazing superpower"

-A/n

Mason Moore

Detention wasn't that bad anymore when I saw Fynn sitting in the room. The detention teacher doesn't give a fuck about what happens in the detention time so we can just chat. Fynn was really lost in his thoughts, he didn't even see me coming or hear me talking to him.

Me thinking to just tease him a bit was absolutely the worst mistake I could make. Okay so remind me that I can't tease as much he can tease me, never doing that again. Fynn and I were talking for a while, but I still had a question that I wanted to ask him so badly.

" Mason, the look in your eyes and face says enough, just tell or ask me" Fynn noticed my discomfort? If he knew what I wanted to say then I don't know if he still likes to talk to me. " It's okay Fynn, it's not that important right now." He looked a little hurt, maybe because I'm not opening up to him but I just can't. What if he will leave me just like the others.

The fact that I want to tell him so badly that I'm gay is a wonder. After telling a certain someone about me and it went totally wrong, I thought that I would never want to tell somebody about it.

Apparently I was wrong cause this guy right in front of me is playing mind games with my head. Ughh I wanna tell him so bad, but I won't, no I'm not gonna do it.

"Mason" Fynn looked at me with a still concerned face. "I'm okay Fynn really" I told him. Fynn probably knew that I wanted to tell him something, but thank god he let it go. If he would ask more questions about it I would literally tell it on the spot. Yes it is that hard

For a while nobody said anything in the room. You could literally hear a pin drop on the floor. "Hey Mason, wanna go somewhere" Fynn said. " What are you crazy? We can't just skip detention then we will get more detention hours." Ohh is the nerd scared, come on Mason it's not gonna be that bad I promise okay?"

It won't hurt right, just skip detention for a while to go god knows where with a boy you only know 2 days.

Yeah why not.

" Okay I'm coming, but where are we going" I said to him, pretty sure that I was making a puppy face while saying it. " Huh you will see cupcake, but first let's get out of here" I blushed so hard while hearing him say cupcake. I HAVE AN NICKNAME! Fynn grabbed my hand and we walked out of the classroom.

It wasn't that hard to just skip detention. In fact it was pretty easy when a teacher was sleeping in his chair not even bothering to look over us. Fynn stopped walking and I walked into his back. Aghh that shit hurts, my nose was probably pretty red. "Are you okay?" Fynn asked me.

"Yeah I am except for the part where I feel like you are made of metal cause my nose was almost fucking broken." I stated. I looked up at Fynn and I swear you this boy was holding his laugh for life. "Yeye you can laugh" and in no time I heard him laugh as loud as possible.

" Very funny Fynn" I said while rolling my eyes to the back of my head. My mom says that if I do that too often then my eyes will be stuck there forever, of course I've never believed that bullshit.

"It's funny, but are you okay?" he said while blinking a tear away. "Yeah, I'm fine, except for the part with the broken nose" I said and gently stroked my poor nose. Why was his back that hard? " Come on little one" Fynn said while walking towards the exit.

" I Am not LitTle" of course I knew I was, but that doesn't matter at this moment. Look, small people can call each other little but when tall people do it, then I would say hell would come upon you.