Chapter 11

"What am I doing with my life?"

-Unknown

Fynn White

I honestly was so fucking scared when I got the call from Mason. He was in so much pain and it was all my fault. I said that we could go later and that it was not the best decision I could make in my life.

Seeing him that way literally broke my heart, why is also a question for me. I never cared about other people before cause I just didn't like them or basically didn' care, but him he is doing stuff to me that gets me all confused.

When Mason suggested going to my home my heart was turning. I was happy that I could have some more time with him. It felt weird, but on the other hand I loved the feeling I got from being around him.

My heart is still pounding as I'm carrying him upstairs to my room after I heard a joke that totally turned dirty in my mind. Mason was still in his dirty clothes so I suggested that he took some of mine and I can tell ya it was a pretty dress on him.

After Mason had changed his clothes I heard his stomach make a sound, ah my little nibbit is hungry. "So ehm are you hungry I can make us some dinner" I asked him. He just nodded and I caught a glance of a little blush on his face.

Walking towards the door waiting for Mason to walk after me my dumbass mind remembered that he couldn't walk, shit. I walked back to him and picked him up as he was nothing and walked towards the kitchen downstairs.

The kitchen was pretty big if I have to say so myself and Mason definitely let it know that he was amazed by it. I just chuckled at his remarks in the kitchen. The kitchen is pretty and big, but if I have to choose I would totally go for the funny and awesome house then the big and lonely one.

There was a bar chair so I placed Mason on one of thems so I could look into the fridge and pantry if we could eat something. "So what do you like?" Ehm pasta" Mason answered.

Pasta hmm not a bad chose, please tell me we have the ingriedents of pasta in this mother fucking home. I walked over to the pantry and yess we had some things and I knew there were some vegetables left in the fridge. "Okay so we can make pasta, we have everything we need." In the corner of my eye I saw a smile of Mason, he really must love pasta.

I grabbed the things I needed to make the pasta and started cooking. My dad always cooked together with me so I can cook pretty much everything. Smiling at the memory while making the pasta was the best to do in a while.

It was done pretty fast and I grabbed some plates so we could eat. While setting the plates I saw Mason looking at the food quite hungrily... he looked like a puppy.

I started laughing really hard, Mason looked at me"what" hahah you just look like a hungry puppy" I said. Saying that sentence got me a pout from Mason. This was just too cute for any words.

here we go again with the cute.

I put the food on the plates and gave it to mason " here try." He took it out of my hands and set his plate in front of him.

It looked like he was hesitating to try it so I just waited for him to get the food into his mouth. He finally grabbed his fork and scooped a little on it and got it into his mouth.

he started to chew and his eyes immediately lit up after some seconds. I chuckled at his reaction, this was just too funny." this is really good" he said between chewing his food.

"I know that it's good that's why I made it" I chuckled. I can't get the thought of him as a puppy out of my head. Should I just buy a puppy so I can look at that face every day. Mason looked at me cause I hadn't started eating yet.

I grabbed my fork and started eating too. Just to say this one time, but I love my cooking. We just ate in silence, while loving the food. I was done before Mason, maybe because I basically inhaled my food.

My mind started drifting to the picture of me being a kirby and inhaling all the food. "What '' Mason said with his mouth full of pasta. " haha nothing, just me thinking about a kirby me." He began grinning at the thought of it too. "Are you almost done?" I asked him.

"yeah im kinda full now" he said while looking at his plate. On his plate were a few more spaghetti pieces left. There was not that much that was leftover. "It's fine Mason, we can always just store it away if you want too." He looked at me while nodding.

I grabbed mine and his plate and set it on the counter top. Grabbed a storage box for his food and put it in there. Afterwards I set the plates into the dishwasher.

Just cleaned up a bit and went back to Mason."Do you wanna sleep, I mean I figured that you hadn't gotten that much of sleep because of the pain and-" It's fine Fynn, but yeah I'm kinda tired so if I can then yes please" he said to me.

He really knew what to say at the right moments. I walked over to him and grabbed him so I could carry him up the stairs again. My eyes caught a glimpse of a blush on his face. It's so weird how the longer I am with this boy my heart keeps beating harder. He makes me feel things I didn't know I could feel.

The stairs weren't that long so we were pretty fast back in my room again. I sat him down on my bed and grabbed an extra duvet for me to use. I laid the duvet down on my couch that was in my room and grabbed a pillow.

"You can sleep on my bed, I will take the couch" I said to him with my back still turned to him cause I was making my bed. "I don't wanna be a burden, I can just sleep on the couch" I heard Mason say.

" It's fine I don't mind" was all I could say. I walked over to my closet and grabbed some other sleeping clothes to wear. I changed into some sweatpants and a wide shirt.

When I was done with changing I went back into the room and got ready for bed. "Do you need anything?" I asked Mason because he was still sitting on the bed, instead of lying down.

"No I'm fine just thinking," he said as he got under the duvet. I walked over to the couch and also tugged myself in. I am trying to close my eyes, but my mind is just so awake at this moment. I could hear Mason shift places on the bed.

" Can't sleep," I ask him. "No not really..... I usually take sleeping pills" he said after some silence. "Oh... can I maybe help you with anything then?" Can you sleep beside me?" he asked.

"Ehm yeah sure" he asked me to sleep with him. Pictures flew by in my head from other things.... no no no keep your head and thoughts straight. My blush was probably spread around my cheeks but luckily for me it was pretty dark.

"I'm gonna sleep on the other side then" I said to him so he knew I was there. "Thanks" I heard Mason whispering to me. A small smile creeped over my face, what in the actual fuck is happening to me. Mason snores filled the room and not soon after I too fell asleep.

---------

Sorry for the late chapter school has really been bothering me with a lot of assignments and tests. Soon there will be a test week and then I can't really write much so be patient.

I hope you guys will like this chapter..