Chapter 5

"Don't worry the right ones won't leave"

-Unknown

Mason Moore

*beep beep beep*

Ugh what the fuck is that annoying sound. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw that my alarm was going off on my phone. Why the fuck is my alarm going off... shit I have to go to school. The last thing that I remember is that I fell asleep last night and after this I probably didn't wake up anymore.

My phone was full of messages and calls from an unknown number. The number wasn't one that I had in my contacts so it was probably some dude that wanted to mess with me again.

I got out of bed and looked in the mirror that stood in the middle of my room. My hair was messy from laying in bed that long and I looked tired.

I took a shower cause I smelt like sweat and got dressed. I went downstairs to eat something, ugh I could die from starvation. My mom was already off to work so I was home alone again.

It's mostly pretty quiet in the house and I don't despise it. Sometimes when it's raining and the house is quiet I will think about things that I normally don't think about but it's fun to do it.

After some 20 minutes it was time to go to school. Today started pretty shitty if I had to say. My first class was again with Alex, the all so great mister Alex ( if you don't know yet I really despise him). He kept staring at me the whole hour, it was like he was waiting for his prey to be catched.

The second hour of my class wasn't with Alex ( finally ) I could relax a bit and pay attention to the lesson. It's not that I really like to pay attention to the boring lessons that ms smith gives us, but it's better than focusing on not running out of the class.

* school bell rings*

Aghh finally break time, my favorite time of the day. I hadn't seen Fynn since yesterday, I don't really know if he likes me but he is the only person that I can talk to right now. 

I walked into the cafeteria and went looking for him. But how hard I looked, he wasn't anywhere in this place to be seen. I went back into the hallways and saw him standing by his locker.

I walked towards him with a big smile and waved to him. When I came closer he didn't look that happy to see me as I was to see him.

" Hey Fynn how are ya doing, I thought maybe we could have lunch together?" I asked him. He still looked mad and he didn't mind even looking at me. " Is there something wrong you're ignoring completely now?" Hah me ignoring what you think you did to me yesterday" Fynn said. Ehm I don't follow you Fynn where are you going with this?  I asked.

Dude yesterday you went home without telling me one thing. I tried to call you but the only thing that I got was a voicemail and never a call back WHERE DO YOU THINK I'M GOIN NOW! Fynn shouted.

I stood there like an empty shell. I didn't know that he was looking for me or even that he was concerned about me. The guilt that I got was flowing right through, this feeling was new to me and I hated it. Fynn was waiting for me to answer his damn questions in his mind.

I grabbed his hand and walked out of the school. He resisted while I took him outside of the school building.

This let me take some time to explain my goddamn problems to him. Fynn stopped walking for a moment and yanked me into his arms.

" What problem do you have? You could just say it there that you don't like me! Wait, he thought that I didn't like him.

Is that why he was so angry at me? " Okay Fynn stop just listen to me okay, I was not feeling well that day and I went home. I'm sorry that I didn't say it to you.

I looked up but Fynn still looked mad at me. He turned around and pretended that he didn't hear a word from what I just said. " Wait where are you going you heard my right I was not feeling well! Yeah I heard you loud and clear you were not feeling well because of me, Fynn said. I had enough of this nonsense. Did he seriously think that I was sick of him? That I didn't like him?

"I WAS NOT FEELING WELL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED OKAY!" I shouted as loud as I could. Fynn stopped for a second and turned around with a worried face.

Why I shouted about my problems was the least of my concerns. My heart was beating so fast that I couldn't keep up with it. This feeling that he gave me when he looked at me like that, it's just weird.

He slowly walked back to me and it looked like he searched for the right words to say. " I- I'm sorry Mason , I shouldn't have lashed out on you like that. I really don't know what happened to me, it just felt like we had some good time together without being fake and when I didn't see you anymore I got mad or something. "

Okay hold up let me just take this in. The Fynn White was apologizing to me, I heard he never apologized to anyone. chuckling, still half crying, thanks Fynn for understanding" I said. What I liked about him is that he didn't ask further about what happened. He just stood there and he probably didn't know what to say anymore. My mind wasn't at the right place when I did something incredibly stupid.

My legs started walking towards Fynn and my arms opened up to give him a big hug. My arms wrapped around his torso and I just started crying. AGHGHGHGHGHG this is so embarrassing to cry in some guys arms that I only know for like 1 fucking day. I tried to let go of this embarrassing and awkward hug, but I felt 2 strong arms keeping me from going away.

This was my first time hugging a boy and you could hear my heart crushing the heck out of me. I looked up at Fynn

yes, I have to look up to see his goddamn face. He is like 6 feet tall okay and I'm only 5,8 feet tall.

Fynn's face looked worried, but also at the same time a little relaxed. As if he is hugging me cause he wants to.

We stayed in silence for a few minutes while still hugging. After a while the bell rang and that was my que to get the heck out of this awkward situation.

We let go of each other and I still said in a normal voice bye. Fynn did the same thing and we went our own ways to go to our class.

I walked back to my locker to grab some stuff before my next class begon, you could still see that I wasn't awake yet and here is why. I fucking stood by my locker for like 10 MINUTES as a fucking stone. The bell rang again, this bell has to tell you, YOU SHOULD BE IN CLASS, bell. You know where I wasn't in.. correct class.

I snapped out of my creepy stone statue pose and raced to my class. Unfortunately this class didn't have a nice teacher. " Mister Moore, where did you come from?" my teacher asked. "Ehh I came from my locker" I said honestly.

She looked at me and walked to her desk to write something down. " Here mister Moore detention after school" she said with an annoyed voice. Ugh of course why not then I can think about the hug that was going on with Fynn.

-----------------
What do you guys think about the switch between the story perspective. I like to switch it, but maybe you want to see more of some person.
If so tell me....