13- In Each Of Our Hearts

IN THE COVER STORY, KOKO MAKES THE CLASS BELIEVE SHIGARAKI WAS THE RING LEADER OF HER FAMILY'S DEATH, NOT HER OLDER BROTHER.

Author's POV
"You'll pay for touching that hand" Shigaraki says as he jumps across the ditch to grab Koko's classmates.

Koko remembers that she inherited the warp's quirk earlier when she was wrapped up in it. Koko smiles as she sends All Might and her friends all back up to the entrance. Koko reaches her hand through the warp and touches Momo. As soon as they are at the entrance, the warp disappears. All Might tries to walk back down but he is stopped by something. Deku and Bakugo run to the forcefield and try to use their quirks against it.

"Boys, there is no point. This is Koko's telekinesis quirk. You can't get past it!" All Might announces as Bakugo and Deku watch there friend.

"She's not strong enough" Deku says upset.

"There's no way she can take them on her own" Bakugo says worriedly.

"You're smart baby sister, but not smart enough" Shigaraki teases as Kurogiri warps the two of them up to where her friends are.

"Koko! Let down the barrier. Let us help you, please" Bakugo begs as Shigaraki walks closer.

Shigaraki walks towards her friends but he cannot get past Koko's barrier.

"Let me through Kokoro" Shigaraki warns.

Koko stares at him with pure anger.

"You won't listen?" Shigaraki asks as he grabs her by the neck and he starts to stone her neck.

Koko screams in pain as she sees her classmates pounding against the barrier.

SCREW IT.

Something snaps in Koko as she sets her entire body on fire. Koko grabs Shigaraki and propels them through the air, hitting an villains to take them out on the way. The students and All Might watch the path of streaming fire throughout the USJ as they see the two of them crash to the ground in a huge explosion which shakes the whole place. Koko yells as she gets on top of Shigaraki and she starts to punch him. His face is nearly unrecognisable as Koko continues to beat him. A purple warp forms behind Shigaraki as he falls through, the warp closing before Koko can follow through. Koko stares at the bare ground as tears slip from her eyes.

No.

It can't be.

He slipped from my grasp again.

Koko stands up and she turns to her friends. Koko screams as she falls to her knees, the ground breaking below her. The ground breaks up to the forcefield as the class braces for impact. Nothing happens. They all open their eyes and see the forcefield holding back the impact from the attack. Koko goes mad with rage as she brings up the ground even more. '

"Bring him back! I swear I'm going to kill him. I'll kill him!" Koko yells more and more as she uses any quirk she can.

"Sir, what should we do?" Kirishima asks as the class watches Koko helplessly.

"We need to get her in close contact, then I can stop her" All Might says as the class look at All Might.

Koko continues to scream until she looks up at her friends. All she can see are images of her adoptive father and biological father, their faces shadowed, just figures. Koko screams as she propels herself towards them, bringing down the forcefield. All Might manages to grab Koko as she fights against his strength. He holds her close and gives her one of her injections.

"I'll kill him. He will die. I will do it. I need to do it" Koko repeats as she finally falls unconscious.

--- in the nurses office ---