11- Game Over

Author's POV
Shigaraki starts to get angry with the skill of Aizawa.

Why is he so cool? How did I like this fool when I was a child?

Shigaraki says to himself. Shigaraki runs towards Aizawa as Aizawa smirks.

He's just a child, but he's well trained. But his moves are too predictable.

Aizawa says as he dodges Shigaraki's attacks.

"What the hell have you done with Kokoro?" Aizawa questions as Shigaraki sighs.

"What interest do you have in my little sister?" Shigaraki questions as Aizawa stands straight.

"I'm one of the only people Kokoro has intrusted in your family's secret. I care for her, I care for all of my students" Aizawa says.

"Fine, since she trusts you so much, you'll be the first to go!" Shigaraki yells.

"What do you want with Kokoro?" Aizawa asks.

"I want to make her truly miserable. I used to despise our father, but once Koko left me, I understand everything he did to us. All of the experiments, all of the training, the abuse, it was to make sure we didn't run. He wanted us to stay with him, and I want Kokoro to stay with me. Of course I'll have to punish her for disobeying me" Shigaraki says.

"What did she do so wrong?" Aizawa questions.

"She ran. She left me to my father who I despised at the time. I was forced to bend to my father's will and soon, I was welcomed to a whole new view of the world. I purely want to destroy. In some ways, she helped me open my eyes to something bigger, but in other ways, I hate her. She stole from me. I was supposed to be the better child. That's what father trained me for. I was supposed to have multiple quirks, but this curse manifested inside me. It feels gross to use my quirk. And then of course the greedy bitch had to go and manifest another quirk, like she didn't have enough already" Shigaraki says.

"Jesus, you dribble on don't you? Do you know how to shut your mouth?" Aizawa asks as he rolls his eyes, "do you actually want to make your sister miserable? It seems as though your positive emotions are showing, don't get too vulnerable now".

"Shut the hell up. The two of us have a complicated relationship" Shigaraki says as Aizawa chuckles.

"Maybe on your side but on Kokoro's side, it's not, she just hates you" Aizawa says as Shigaraki scowls.

"And now you die" Shigaraki says as he runs to Aizawa, dodging all of his attacks.

He grabs Aizawa's elbow and uses his quirk as he slowly starts to chip away at the skin on his elbow, holding him down so he can't see him.

"I figured out your play Eraser, when your hair drops, your quirk stops working" Shigaraki says as Aizawa manages to grab him and flip him over him.

Aizawa stands up and kicks Shigaraki away from him.

--- in the nurses room ---

Koko is sitting down laid down in the nurses room. She is sitting by the door with a thin wire she found on the floor, trying to pick the lock when the door opens. Iida practically opens the door on Koko as she yelps in pain.

"Kokoro, what happened? Are you okay?" Iida asks as he leans down, helping Koko sit up as he takes off her gag.

"I was attacked by a villain. He beat me" Koko says as he looks around.

"Are you okay? I need to take you to the nurse but Thirteen told me to send you into the fight. Can you handle it?" Iida asks as he roots around the room.

"Oh yeah, I can handle it" Koko says as Iida finds a hammer conveniently placed in the corner.

"What the hell?" Iida questions as he looks at the hammer.

"Iida, focus" Koko shouts as Iida runs over.

Koko protects her hands just in case Iida misses as he breaks the handcuffs. Koko stands up and Iida and Koko walk outside.

"Good luck" Iida says as Koko nods.

"Yeah, you too" Koko says as Iida sprints off.

Koko propels herself in the air with her air quirk.

--- inside the USJ ---

Shigaraki and one of his Nomu start to run towards Aizawa as Aizawa prepares his scarf again when some glass falls from above. The three of the look upwards and follow Koko as she falls through the roof, landing on the ground, fire spreading out from below her.

"I knew it was a matter of time before you found a way to escape. I'm guessing you had to kill those three to get away" Shigaraki says as Koko stands up from her crouched position.

"They were weak, it took a small aneurism, they'll be fine. And the other took a fall because he couldn't balance himself" Koko says as she folds her arms, "let everyone go Tomura, your fight is with me, not them".

"I would if they hadn't have pissed me off by coming to save you and if your little teacher here hadn't have mouthed off about you" Shigaraki says as Koko ties her hair back.

"You good Professor? Thanks for holding off for me, he talks a lot doesn't he?" Koko says as she walks to Aizawa.

"I'm okay, you should go help your classmates" Aizawa says as Koko looks at her.

"Sorry for not listening sir but this one's mine" Koko says as she cracks her neck.

Koko jumps forwards as she starts to fight Shigaraki one on one. The two use the fighting skills they learnt from their father and they start to fight. That is until Koko hears groaning from behind her. Koko looks behind her and she sees Aizawa getting his head repeatedly smashed into the ground by the Nomu.

"Professor!" Koko yells as she tries to run to Aizawa but Shigaraki grabs her and holds her by her neck, two hands behind her back.

He tries to use his quirk but it doesn't work. Shigaraki groans as he throws Koko over to Aizawa as he calls the Nomu back over to him. Koko stands up as she moves Aizawa to the side with her telekinesis quirk.

"Don't tell me. You copied his quirk when you touched him earlier" Shigaraki says as Koko chuckles.

"If you know, then why are you asking? You're wasting time when I could be kicking your ass" Koko says as Shigaraki smirks.

Deku, Mineta and Tsu come from behind Koko as Deku carries Aizawa on his back.

"Deku, take Aizawa up to where Thirteen and the rest of the class are" Koko says as he shakes his head.

"It's not your fight Koko" Deku says as Koko sighs.

"You wouldn't understand" Koko says as she looks at Deku.

Shigaraki takes this opportunity and orders Nomu. The Nomu runs to Koko and grabs her, holding her back. Koko tries to fight back but the Nomu is way too strong.

"You should learn to listen to me Koko. Now, since you won't come back with me and you keep on disobeying me, your friends will pay the price" Shigaraki says as he approaches her friends.

Her three friends are frozen in fear as Shigaraki reaches out to kill Tsu when he can no longer use his quirk.

"You are so cool, Koko" Shigaraki says as Koko's eyes glow red, her hair floating.

Shigaraki walks over to Koko as Deku tries to get to Shigaraki. Koko uses her telekinesis and stops Deku.

"Koko, let me go" Deku says frustrated as Koko shakes her head, "Koko, let me go!" Deku yells as tears start to slip down his face.

Shigaraki grabs Koko's neck and starts to punch her until she's weak. He grabs her face and slowly starts to put his fingers down one by one.

"Go to sleep, little one" Shigaraki says as he goes to place his last finger down.

There is an explosion from the entrance as everyone looks up. All Might emerges from the smoke as Shigaraki smirks.

"There you are, symbol of peace".