koko

name: yagami kokoro
birth name: sakura
age before ua: 14 years old
age after ua: 15 years old
gender: female
birthday: 3rd feb
hair colour: light blue
eye colour: red
body build: curvy
height: 5'6"
quirk: telekinesis, elements & copy
family:
biological parents- father: ???, mother: ayane (dead)
adoptive parents- father: ??? (dead), mother: ??? (dead)
biological siblings- older brother: ???, younger sister: ???
adoptive siblings- older sister: hana (dead)
grandparents- two grandfather's, two grandmothers (dead)
friends: katsuki bakugo and izuku midoriya

yagami kokoro lives on her own. she lost her adoptive parents two years before entering ua. her older brother became a villain and her younger sister was kidnapped. she grew up with her childhood friends katsuki bakugo and izuku midoriya. since the age of 13, she started to live on her own. by the time she enters ua, she's been living on her own for two years. she knows how to fight and she is very smart. she was recommended from her old school to ua and some pro heroes as well.

A/N
hey guys it's elise here, the author of this story. this is what I tend to do when i'm bored. I write myself into anime's in order to escape from reality. I only just started getting into anime in february of 2022 and as I write this, it's currently april of 2022 so there may be a few gaps in the story. if there are, I will probably come back and fix them. this story will contain anime spoilers and I have changed some character relationships here and there so they might be hard for you to deal with.

I hope you guys enjoy kokoro in all of her glory. in my opinion, she's pretty fucking cool. but then again, I wrote her as a better version of myself, and i'm a fucking loser so she must be cooler than me. if you guys have any questions about the story, leave me a dm and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I will do this for all of the seasons and the movies as well. it will be one episode per chapter hopefully so this book will be 14 chapters including this first chapter. the original story is not mine and is property of the creator of the My Hero Academia manga's.

please comment on this story as it lets me know you're here. i love interacting with my readers as well.