12- All Might

Author's POV
All Might slowly approaches Shigaraki, the Nomu, Koko, and the rest of the students as he completely wipes out the villains trying to get in his way.

You're so damn cool, symbol of peace. I can't believe I looked up to you.

Shigaraki says.

"Young Midoriya, take Aizawa back to the entrance where Thirteen is" All Might says as Deku picks up Aizawa with the help of Tsu and Mineta.

"What about Koko?" Deku asks as he looks at his friend who is laid on the ground, trying to get up as Nomu stands one leg on top of her.

"Young Yagami will not be far behind you, now go" All Might says as Deku nods, "now... you. Let Young Yagami go".

"The two of us have some unfinished business, as you probably know" Shigaraki says cockily.

"I know everything about Young Yagami's family" All Might says as he punches the ground, making it shake.

Nomu steps off of Koko and Koko takes this opportunity to get up. She runs to All Might's side.

"Leave, go to your friends" All Might says.

"I'm sorry for not listening to you All Might but I'm not leaving. I will kill him" Koko says as she glares at Shigaraki.

All Might looks at Koko and only sees murder in her eyes. All Might, knowing if she were to really kill her brother would kill her, gives in and allows her to continue, hoping he will be able to deter her from that path.

"Fine. You go for your brother, I will go for that beast" All Might says as Koko nods.

"I don't know why, but I feel as though if you hit it hard and fast, it will be weakened" Koko says as All Might nods.

"Shit, it wasn't supposed to be this way" Shigaraki says as he scratches his neck, "I should be happy. The symbol of peace and my little sister are right in front of me, just as I wanted, but the little bastards that call themselves my little sister's friends and Eraserhead have completely ruined my plan".

"Oh no, are you frustrated? Are things not going your way? Are you going to go and cry to our father for help, relying on his power again? As expected, you can't do anything without father's aid" Koko says.

"Shut up!" Shigaraki growls.

He launches himself towards Koko as she easily dodges him.

"You wanna do this fight the old fashioned way? No quirks, just bare combat" Shigaraki says as Koko smirks.

"That's fine with me. You were always shit at it anyways" Koko says with a small chuckle, "look on the bright side, you can finally reminisce on old childhood memories of me beating your ass in all of our fights.

Shigaraki and Koko starts to fight, both punching and kicking. The two immediately get up, not letting anything affect them.

"Kurogiri!" Shigaraki yells.

Shigaraki warps Koko and All Might together alongside the Nomu as the Nomu grabs Koko. The Nomu starts to dig it's nails into both All Might and Koko's stomachs.

"As expected" Koko says as she starts to cough up blood, "you have to rely on other's because you're so damn weak".

"What kind of cheap trick is this?" All Might asks as Koko just smirks.

Kurogiri makes it so the Nomu's head comes close to Koko. It's opens it mouth, ready to eat her when Deku comes in with a punch. Koko tries to stop him but there is an explosion. Bakugo grabs Deku and pulls him out of the way, grabbing Kurogiri by his only physical form, pinning him to the ground.

"Don't move, you smokey bastard!" Bakugo yells as he lets off small explosions as Kurogiri groans.

Todoroki comes and sends an ice path towards the three who are wrapped together, freezing the Nomu, stopping the ice just before it reaches All Might and Koko. All Might manages to move the Nomu's arms, jumping off of him. He grabs Koko and helps her down.

"One of your poorly trained thugs told me that you're here to kill All Might and to take Koko with you. The symbol of peace will not be defeated by delinquents such as yourself and no matter what, you will not take Kokoro. I don't care what your reasoning is, she is not coming with you" Todoroki says as the five of them come together.

"I see that you haven't told them about us yet" Shigaraki says.

"Don't you dare" Koko warns.

"Kurogiri, how could you let a child defeat you? You've gotten us into a real jam" Shigaraki complains.

"Sees as though your master has been playing puppet again" Koko says, hinting to the Nomu.

"I'm glad to say after these two years you haven't forgotten my master's ways" Shigaraki says.

"Don't flatter yourself, I haven't given you a single thought in these last two years" Koko smiles.

"Is that so? Eraserhead told me I've been bothering you recently" Shigaraki teases.

The Nomu starts to move again as it sinks into the warp and comes out another.

"How is that able to still move?" Deku questions.

"Stay back" All Might says as he and Koko stand in front of the other three.

Shigaraki manages to quickly grab Koko as he pulls her into him. Koko flames her hand.

"Ah, ah, ah, not so fast, unless you want me to kill your friends. You know I can, if I call him, he'll come right away" Shigaraki warns as Koko's emotions start to falter.

The Nomu starts to attack All Might as the two fight. Koko kicks off of Shigaraki as she punches the ground using her earth quirk to split the ground in two. On one side are All Might, the Nomu, Shigaraki and Koko whilst on the other, Bakugo, Deku and Todoroki watch hopelessly as they cannot do anything because of the huge crater. Shigaraki grabs Koko and throws her to the Nomu as the Nomu throws her into the mountainous area of the USJ. Koko looks down and sees Denki, Jiro and Momo all fighting some villains. Koko sighs and sees more villains approach her.

Hotter. Burn hotter. You have the quirk, you need to use it!

Koko sighs as fire burns out from underneath her, roasting all of the villains. Koko propels herself into the air with her air quirk and kicks Shigaraki in the side of the face, her foot on fire. Todoroki, Bakugo and Deku all watch as Koko flames her fists, punching Shigaraki every chance she gets. She rarely uses her fire quirk. All Might finishes his fight with the Nomu as he throws the Nomu out of the USJ. Koko knocks the hand off of Shigaraki's face and she grabs it.

"Give it back you bitch!" Shigaraki yells as the hair on his head hides his face.

"You shouldn't have touched me" Koko says with a smirk as she finally feels Shigaraki's quirk manifest, as she uses it on the hand, disintegrating it.