9- Yeah, Just Do Your Best Iida

Author's POV
Koko and Deku walk to the front gate of their school as they see a bunch of reporters swarming around the front gate, trying to talk to the different students that enter the school grounds.

"What's going on?" Deku asks as he approaches them.

"Don't know" Koko says as she follows him, only to be stopped by a large amount of shivers travelling up her spine.

Koko rubs the back of her neck as she stops in her tracks. Koko looks around, checking her surroundings as Deku walks to her.

"Hey, you good?" he asks as he holds her arm.

"Uh huh, just got the chills for some reason" Koko says as Deku smiles.

"Someone's probably talking about you. If you sneeze then it confirms it" Deku says with a small giggle as he walks forward again.

Koko follows him as they try and push past the masses of reporters.

"Oh my gosh, are the two of you students from the hero course? What is it like working with such amazing heroes as your teachers like All Might?" a woman asks as she pushes a microphone in front of Koko and Deku's faces.

"Uh I uh, I have to go to the nurses office" he says as he dips his head down in a bow as he abandons his friend.

That scrawny little brat.

Koko tells her as she sighs.

"Working with heroes is such an amazing opportunity for us fledgling heroes. We will continue to become heroes who you can look over, but for now, I will have to get to my class, I apologise" Koko says politely as she dips her head in a bow and runs after Deku.

--- in the classroom ---

"I would like to congratulate you on your hard work during your combat training yesterday with All Might. All of the teachers were pleasantly surprised with your skills and we look forward to helping you. All Might did not have enough time last time to let you know on your individual feedback so I will read those for you now" Aizawa says as he straightens up the pages in between his hands by tapping them on the desk in front of him, "First of all, Bakugo, you're talented and anyone can clearly see how hard your working, so don't get so caught up on a single loss. Midoriya, I saw that the only way you were able to win the fight was by breaking your arm again. Don't give me the excuse that you don't have any control over your quirk, you need to work harder to get it under control. Your quirk will be incredibly useful once you know how to control it. Kokoro, you need to be under control of your ice quirk and not overuse your air quirk. Using multiple quirks at once obviously exhausts your body. Something we also picked up one was the fact that you moved Midoriya, Bakugo and Todoroki all out of the way using your telekinesis and protected them all from the blast of that power you stopped from Midoriya. You're smart and you care about those around you, even people you've just met like Todoroki. I expect greatness from your fire and water quirks once you showcase those".

Aizawa finishes up with the rest of the class as Koko smiles, happy with her feedback. She agrees with everything her teachers said.

"Now, you will be taking part in the first task that will help you become heroes" Aizawa says as the whole class waits in expectation and worry, "the class needs to pick a class representative, a deputy class representative and two wardens" Aizawa says as everyone calms down.

Okay good, just normal school stuff.

Koko tells herself.

"How should we go about this then?" Ojiro asks as Aizawa puts himself down for a nap.