6- Rage, You Damn Nerd

THE PHOTO ABOVE IS MY HORRIFIC SKETCH OF KOKO'S HERO OUTFIT. I BEG SOMEONE TO DRAW KOKO FOR ME, I WILL LITERALLY PAY YOU.

DEKU AND BAKUGO HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT KOKO'S FAMILY AND JUST KNOW THEY WERE MURDERED. THEY KNOW HER OLDER BROTHER AND FATHER ARE ALIVE BUT SHE DOESN'T GET ALONG WITH THEM SO SHE LIVES ALONE.

ALSO GUYS I DO TEND TO SWITCH BETWEEN USING LAST NAME AND FIRST NAMES OF THE CHARACTERS SO I DO APOLOGISE. THIS WILL MAINLY HAPPEN FOR CHARACTERS LIKE URARAKA & KAMINARI. ALSO JUST TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION, KOKORO IS KOKO'S FIRST NAME AND YAGAMI IS HER LAST.

Author's POV
"What was it you were saying about Deku being a quirkless loser?" Koko asks as she walks over to Bakugo who is fuming with rage.

Bakugo pushes by Koko and runs straight towards Deku. Deku puts his hands up in front of his face, ready to defend his face from Bakugo's blows when it doesn't happen. Deku puts his hands down and sees Aizawa restraining Bakugo with his scarf, using his quirk at the same time.

"What the hell? Why is your scarf so strong?" Kacchan asks, struggling to move.

"My scarf is made from carbon fibre and a metal alloy. Stand down. And stop making me use my quirk so much" Aizawa says as he lets go of Bakugo, "it gives me serious dry eye" Aizawa says, rubbing his eyes.

Deku sneaks his way around Bakugo and runs behind Koko for safety.

"Okay, now that I've sorted out that ordeal, here are the results of all of the tests today. I have ranked them all best to worst on one screen instead of handing them all out to one by one because to be honest, I really can't be bothered" Aizawa says as he displays all of the results on the board in front of them.

Koko scans the board and sees her name at second. She looks and sees Deku's name at the bottom. Deku looks down as Koko holds his hand.

"And I was lying, no one is going home. That was just a rational deception to make you work you hardest" Aizawa says as Deku looks up, "okay, we're done for the day. Get changed back into your uniforms and collect your schedules from the classroom. You will need to look over it before your lessons tomorrow".

"That was a close one" Koko says as Deku glares at her.

"Way to state the obvious" Deku says as Koko smiles.

"Midoriya, take this note and go get your finger treated by the old lady" Aizawa says as he passes a note to Deku.

"Thank you sir" Deku says taking it from him, thanking him.

"I'll wait for you in the classroom" Koko says as Deku nods, taking off.

"Actually Kokoro, would you be okay to join me in the teacher's office?" Aizawa says as Koko nods.

They arrive at the teacher's office and they got to a meeting room. Aizawa takes a seat as Koko greets all of the teachers with a bow.

"Please, take a seat" All Might says as he pulls the seat out next to her.

"Am I trouble?" Koko asks as she sits down.

"Not at all" Principal Nezu says as Koko nods, "first of all, congratulations for getting into U.A. through recommendations, it's not an easy thing to do. The reason why we brought you here is because we wanted to discuss your brother".

"What do you mean?" Koko asks as Nezu sighs.

"There's been an uprising of criminals around Japan and one thing they all have in common is that they're looking to join an upcoming gang called the League of Villains. We are worried that your brother is going to join them as well" Principal Nezu says as well.