10- Encounter With The Unknown

I WONDER HOW MANY OF YOU GUESSED IT? WHO IS KOKO'S OLDER BROTHER?

Author's POV
The students watch as more and more villains pour out from the warp.

"Well the only real heroes here are Eraserhead and Thirteen" Kurogiri says as Shigaraki starts to scratch at his neck in frustration, "according to the schedule we received, All Might was supposed to be here".

Crap, the reporters. They used them as a distraction and snuck in.

Aizawa thinks to himself as he clutches onto his scarf more.

"Damn, the bastard didn't show up and brought so many friends to come meet him" Shigaraki says as he stops scratching, "maybe if I kill a few kids, he'll show his face".

Thirteen takes their stance in front of the children as Aizawa readies his own.

"I doubt these are real villains, it's impossible to get through our school's defences. Thirteen and Professor Aizawa must have planned this" Kirishima says as the warp closes behind the villains.

"The press were able to get in so easily earlier, so there may be a chance that they slipped in without anyone noticing" Iida comments as Kirishima looks at him.

"Thirteen, why are the alarms sounding?" Momo asks as she looks at Thirteen.

"There's a possibility that someone in their ranks has a quirk that helps them block the signal. Kaminari, see if you can establish a connection with your quirk" Thirteen orders as Denki nods, getting to work.

"Do you think the whole campus is under attack or is it just the USJ?" Todoroki asks, "either way, they're foolish for thinking they can attack U.A. so easily. They must have a set objective here".

"Thirteen, get the students back to the campus, alert the campus of what's going on and get Koko!" Aizawa says as Thirteen nods.

"Professor Aizawa, is Koko in danger?" Bakugo asks as Aizawa looks at him.

Shit, I can't tell them about Koko.

"They probably saw her going into the nurses office. If she wondered why we were taking so long to come back for her and came here, seeing us being attacked, she'd go to the campus to get help, so they've probably attacked her in order to keep her at bay" Aizawa says coming up with an excuse.

"Professor Aizawa, a few of us should stay back here with you to help since your quirk is fit better for long ranged attacks" Deku says as Aizawa looks back at the villains.

"No one can be a pro hero if they only have one trick up their sleeve" Aizawa says with a smirk as he runs down the stairs.

--- in the nurses office ---

Koko wakes up and she can't see anything. She starts to panic as she can't speak either. Only muffled noises escape as she calls out to anyone.

--- flashback ---

"Brother" Koko says as faces her brother for the first time in two years.

"Little sister, it's been too long" her brother says as he approaches her.

"Tenko, what are you going here?" Koko asks as her back hits the door.

"Ah, ah, ah, I don't go by that name anymore? Call me... Tomura" Shigaraki says as Koko gasps slightly.

"Why? Why would you use that name?" Koko asks as Shigaraki smirks.

"Because someone I hold close to me gave it to me, why wouldn't I use it?" Shigaraki asks.

"What are you going to do to me?" Koko asks as Shigaraki holds her hands, leaving his pinkies free as to not hurt Koko.

"Dear sister, we're going to a family reunion" Shigaraki says as tears slip down Koko's face.

"Please, Ten- I mean Tomura. Please. I don't want to see him" Koko says as she slips down the door, getting onto her knees, "I can't see him. He'll kill me. He'll kill me for running. You don't want me dead right? Please just let me go. Don't hurt anyone. I beg of your brother".

"Oh sister, don't cry. He won't kill you, but you won't get away without punishment. You disobeyed our father. He doesn't like that" Shigaraki says as he places some handcuffs on Koko's wrists.

"What are these? Let me go Tomura!" Koko yells.

"Shh, we don't want your class to hear. If anyone attempts to walk through here, I'll kill them, you know that right?" Tomura says as he tucks Koko's hair out of her face, "Doctor made these for me. These cuffs temporarily stop you from using your quirks whilst they're on. This means you can't use fire, water, air, earth of copy to your advantage" Shigaraki says as he stands up.

"Unfortunately they can't do anything to stop your telekinesis, so this will have to do" Shigaraki says as he raises a metal pole and he starts to beat her until she is bloody and unconscious, "I hate to hurt you my sister, but this is the only way you and I can be together. You'll see Sakura, being a villain is much better than being a hero. Let's go Kurogiri, I have to kill the symbol of peace. The three of you be on guard. If she wakes up, you use the chloroform. If any of her friends come and get her, you can kill them. Oh and if you even attempt to hurt her with your quirks or beat her, I will kill you all".

And with that, Shigaraki and Kurogiri leave the room, three of Shigaraki's subordinates being left behind.

--- end of flashback ---

Koko rubs her blindfold against her arm as it slips off. She sees a bloody pole in front of her and three people stood guarding her. They noticed her awake as one of them tried to grab some chloroform on the side. Koko kicks the man in the leg as he falls to the ground. He hits his head on the side as blood starts to pool from his head. Koko stares at the other two men as blood starts to leak from their eyes as she falls to the ground. Koko tries to use her quirks but nothing is work. Koko cries more as she hopes her friends and teacher are okay.

How can I help? How can I alert the school? Professor Aizawa, Thirteen. Katsuki, Izuku, please, please be okay. All of you, please be okay.

Koko says.

--- inside the USJ ---

"Iida, you need to leave. Get to the entrance and go to the nurse's office. Find Koko, free her and send her here. Be on guard, I doubt she's been left alone. After that, run to school and alert the teachers" Thirteen orders Iida as Iida looks at Aizawa in the fight.

"Why should I send Koko here instead of taking her with me?" Iida questions as Thirteen turns around.

"Koko knows these villains" Thirteen says, not letting them know anything else.

"What do you mean? Why would Koko knows villains?" Todoroki questions.

"Deku" Bakugo whispers to Deku, "her parents".

"It can't be. Did they do it?" Deku asks as he looks at the villains down below.

A sense of anger rushes through Bakugo and Izuku's bodies.

We'll avenge your parents Koko.

Bakugo says.

They won't get away, we won't let them.

Deku says.