Chapter 1: We're Off To America

Cue the Intro

A white screen is shown as black spots started to investigate the scene soon a brown spot ran in front signaling them to follow, suddenly an entire group of spots trampled over the the brown spot, the brown spot shook itself and ran after the other black spots.

Walt Disney Pictures Presents

The brown spot looked at the letters and jumped up with an exclamation point to which the words suddenly dispatched with black spots running over him. The spots then ran across the screen splashing paint onto the white screen. The brown dot ran passed the painted words as it searched for the other black dots, running pass an american flag painted in the background.

101 Dalmatian Street An American Adventure

Soon the brown spot returned to spot the spots and the spots scattered about then all of them hid in a small dog house which was at the point of breaking, the brown dot skidded in front of the dog house and sees the point of no return and lowered the top part of itself as of it's lowering its head in shame. then the dog house finally exploded causing a news paper clippings to smack the screen.

Based off the book 101 Dalmatian by Dodie Smith

Soon the paper flew off revealing the Dalmatian Residence as color would pop in showing the scene as if nothing had happened.

It was beautiful morning in Camden, and in one particular house, three dogs were preparing what's seems like breakfast.

"Alright you two, time for us once again to start breakfast for the pups." The dog name Dylan said with a commanding to which the other two dogs simply rolled their eyes, "We are gonna be cutting it close so we need to act diligent."

"Dylan..." The dog named Charlie called out disrupting Dylan, "It's only breakfast."

"Charlie's right, relax bro." The dog named Dolly said with a laugh.

"Well I was trying to be dramatic." Dylan said in defense.

"Well your trying too hard." Charlie joked to which Dolly laughed, "Come on we've done this before let's get these kids fed." He said as Dolly quickly hopped up to the accordion, Charlie strapped on the hose and Dylan ran over to the bowl shooter, "Everyone ready?"

"Ready!"
"Let's do it!" Both Dylan and Dolly said.

"Fire away Dolly!" Charlie said, Dolly pushed onto one of the keys which started pumping the kibble down through the hose, Dylan then launched the bowls into Charlie's sight as he fired the kibble into each bowl causing each kibble filled bowl to land and slide across the dinning room table, like a well oiled machine they finished setting the table in record time.

"BOW  WAKKA WOW, that has to be a record!" She said jumping down next to Charlie who took off the hose.

"Must be." He laughed as he looked over to Dylan, "You ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

"On three ready?" Charlie readied the duo up, "One, two... three."

"BREAKFAST!" They yelled together as the sounds of rumbling can be heard as the familiar tsunami of black and white fur flew down the stairs and into the dinning room where all the pups began their eating.