6

Christian's POV

I sat beside her, in the dark. She was asleep...it was around 4am and I didn't want to wake her.

I was completely naked after just having shifted back. Controlling my wolf last night was one of the toughest things I've had to do.

It was so unbearable. But I want her to be ready, I want her to tell me she wants me to do it.

I ran my hand down her braid, fixing up the blanket over her pretty bare legs. She stirred in her sleep before her eyes shot open. She sat up in a haste.

"Christian?" She said, her voice cutely groggy "what happened? Are you mad at me?" She rushed.

"Ofcourse not. I'm sorry, sometimes Zion just gets on my nerves. I guess he just wants to fuck you...hard" I said, referring to my wolf. A straight face the entire time even though I meant that last part in a humorous way.

She groaned laying back, "please stop making fuck hard jokes!" I chuckled.

"It's far too early for them anyways" she added. I got under the sheets laying on my side. I wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her into me. Her back was against my chest. I settled closing my eyes, exhausted from running most of the night.

I dazed off, before she moved slightly back into me and then tensed.

"Christian" she exhaled "you're naked" she asked although it sounded more like a statement.

"Goodnight Cora"

/////

I'd already woke when I laid there watching her. She was still fast asleep and it was passed 10am. I stared at her for about half an hour.

When I first saw her, I didn't think much of it. But the more I get to know her, the prettier she becomes. The more I wanna just finally kiss her. I long for her more and more each day.

It's scary how attached I'm getting, goddess you have me whipped.

There was no longer time for her to sleep, I wanted to get the shopping over with so we could come back. I nuzzled her nose with mine, the gentlest way to wake a werewolf. She twitched before rubbing her eyes even though they were still closed.

She turned over now laying on her stomach. "Cora, love. Wake up" I said softly. I nuzzled her again on her cheek.

She hummed softly and with that I figured she was awake enough. "We leave in 30 minutes" I informed her before making my way to the bathroom.

///
When I stepped out of the bathroom, my pretty lady was placing Bobby pins in her hair. It looked like she was fixing the French braid I'd attempted last night.

I found it very cute that she didn't just redo it. She kept mine in.

My late older sister, Selene, taught me how to braid. Many moons ago though, it seems I lacked practice in the skill.

She wore a pretty sun dress that Paisley gave her after I threw out her clothes. It reached mid thigh, which bothered me but she looked really beautiful in it so I didn't say anything.

When she acknowledged me in the mirrors reflection she stopped, I could see the blush on her cheeks and smell her arousal starting. She doesn't know what she does to me by just that. I make my way to my closet.

"You look beautiful" I say

"You too" she whispers so soft I almost didn't hear her. I don't comment on that it will only mortify her that I heard what she said.

When I come out of my closet, dressed. I find myself letting out a growl. Cora is bent over picking up a Bobby pin. The sight sends me into quite a state, is that lace?

The view is quickly gone, when she straightens out, her hand poofing down the dress as she blushed looking away.

"White lace?" I say, narrowing my eyes slightly. She looks like she wants the floor to swallow her whole.

"Y-yeah...it's all Paisley has, y-you know since you threw mine ou-" before she can finish I find myself backing her up against the cupboard. My arms denying her access to move much.

She looks down and I find it adorable. Unable to help myself I place my hand under her short dress, trailing up towards the panties string on her hip this causes her to gasp and shudder under my touch. Before I reach the fabric, her hand is on top of mine.

She's pushing my hand out, her face completely red. Cora is absolutely mortified. "Don't" she whispers

I choose to put her out of her misery and as soon as I step back, flashes of brown hair are seen before the bathroom door is slammed shut. Traces of the scent of her arousal.

I walk up to the door, having made my decision about this pretty yellow sun dress.

"Change, now." I say from outside of the door.

"No! I love this dress, Paisley gave i-"

"Change, Cora" I command "I'll meet you downstairs" I say before leaving the room making my way downstairs waiting at the front door so we can finally leave.