12|Levi Hargreaves

Levi

"Kiss me harder," my mistress moans, nearly choking me with her tongue. My phone starts to ring and I immediately pull away. What a lifesaver. "I'll get that for you," she chimes, getting on her fours. She turns around to pick up my phone, giving me a mesmerizing view of her behind. I love my life so much.

"Here you go Mr Hargreaves," she smirks and plants a kiss on my lips. I hope she doesn't think she's my favorite though. I pick up the call and bring the phone up to my ear. "Yes?"

"Levi... I got the ball!"Fitz says through the phone.

"Mhmm that's great... so why are you calling me? Didn't I warn you about calling me for pointless things?"

"Yes, I know that sir... it's just... there was a boy in the house," he shudders.

"A boy? I don't understand."

"Yes... I located the bedroom but when I got inside a boy was staring at me... just sitting there and not saying anything."

"So what did this boy do?"

"He asked me what I wanted... and well... I was a bit creeped out so I just told him I was sent to get a ball from there... then he asked me who sent him... and I told him it wasn't his business... then he said talk or I'll kill you-"

"And you talked?"

"Yes sir-"

"What have I told you about this Fitz!"

"I'm sorry sir you should have seen this boy... he was so pale and creepy... almost like a ghost."

"I'll deal with you when you get back... what happened after that?"

"Well after I told him your name... he showed me where the ball was... but then he asked me to extend his greetings to you before he left the room."

"What?"

"I don't know why sir." It then hit me what this person could have meant. "Fitz... this boy... what color was his hair?"

"Uhhh... black sir."

"And his eyes?"

"I wasn't looking at details... possibly grey or blue."

"Okay... we'll talk more when you get back."

I hang up and place my phone beside me. What could this mean? I reach towards my nightstand and flip open my humidor, taking out a cigar and placing it between my lips. "Heather," I mutter. She repeatedly nods and grabs a lighter, helping me light the other end of it. "Is everything okay sir?" she asks with concern. I ignored her question, still lost in my thoughts.

Back in high school, I wasn't so bad at basketball. I had pretty good friends on the team too. So after graduation one of them made all of us sign a ball. I take out the cigar and release a puff of smoke into the air. This guy died a while ago. It killed me because he was my best friend.