𝟎𝟏𝟕 | 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬é 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡

**✿❀○❀✿**

❝𝘖𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴, 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺? ❞

❝𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘨𝘴. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭? ❞

**✿❀○❀✿**

»»-----------►Clarissé

❝𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐒 we land the Federation will arrest you, ❞ Panaka told me as I regally sat on the throne in the Queen's whitewashed chambers, discussing my plan while my handmaidens and my sister stood behind my throne, Captain Panaka in front of me, and Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan listening in the back of the sleek room. I had also asked Jar Jar to specifically intervene on this meeting as well, for support when I told everyone of my plan to recruit and make peace with the Gungans. He stood next to Qui-Gon and Ob-Wan in the back. "They will force you to sign the treaty."

"I agree..." Qui-Gon piped up from the back of the room, making his way to stand in the front with Panaka to address my tall stature head on. I folded my hands even tighter in my lap. "I'm not sure what you want to accomplish by this."

I decided to answer impulsively, even though it was true when I answered, "I wish to take back what is ours." By involving the Gungans, it was very possible that peace would be brought between us and we would be successful, resulting in a double victory.

"There are too few of us, your Highness," Panaka proclaimed, shaking his head at what he thought was a stupid decision, "we have no army, and I couldn't stand to see you hurt."

"And I can only protect you," Qui-Gon imputed from next to the copper skinned Captain, "I can't fight a war for you, as much as I want to shield you from harm's way."

I thought about both of their statements before setting my plan of peace and victory over the Trade Federation into motion.

We would win this.

"Jar Jar Binks!" I called out, causing the Gungan to become understandably confused as to why I was asking for him. The others in the room seemed to be confused as well.

"Mesa, your Highness?" The silly Gungan pointed at himself as he bumbled around.

I nodded once and simply replied, "Yes. I need your help."

And with that, the ship continued to glide through the stars and closer to Naboo, my home, where the final battle would commence.

**✿❀○❀✿**

»»-----------►Force

❝ 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 the Queen's idea will work? ❞ The young Padawan teenage boy asked his Master in the middle of the Gungan swamp, where their city lay deep in the water, never to be found by the Naboo civilization.

The Gungan swamp, like many landmarks on Naboo, was very green, and had numerous lush plants and trees of all kinds scattered around in the airy mist.

No wonder everyone wanted to come to Naboo when they retired.

Qui-Gon seemed faraway as he wistfully replied, with a far off look in his eyes and his gaze directed towards Jar Jar, who was diving into the lake, "The Gungans will not be easily swayed, and we cannot use our power to help her. But somehow, I have a feeling that the Queen will work things out. She is a very smart leader, after all, my young apprentice."