𝟎𝟏𝟒 | 𝐑𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐬

**✿❀○❀✿**

❝𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘯𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘦.❞

❝𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘣𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵. ❞

❝𝘞𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦. ❞

**✿❀○❀✿**

»»-----------►Clarissé

𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 considered running away in a vast sandy planet like Tatooine, I would not recommend it.

That's exactly what Anakin, Qui-Gon and I were doing as the loose sand whipped past our legs and faces, the warm, sharp wind pushing our hair back, my own braids flapping in the hot breeze with the sun beating down on my pale face.

Qui-Gon was significantly ahead of us with his longer legs, and Anakin and I had a difficult time keeping up.

I was having a hard time breathing as Anakin shouted, "Qui-Gon, sir, wait, we're tired!"

Despite the both of us being drained, Anakin and I still pushed onwards, even when a mysterious figure cloaked in black came rushing towards us on his speeder bike.

"Anakin, Clarissé, drop!"

The both of us didn't hesitate for a second before dropping to the ground, letting the cloaked figure sweep his speeder over us, my hair blowing even more aggressively now.

Anakin swiftly jumped up to his feet and offered a hand down to me. I took it, gratefully due to the fact that my legs felt like hsuberry jello after all the running, and looked over at Qui-Gon violently fighting against the cloaked man (I could tell from the boxy width of his shoulders).

My blonde friend and I just stood there like idiots as we watched our good friend swing his emerald light saber harshly at the mysterious man, his own bright ruby blade never failing to get put back into its container.

Qui-Gon, somehow in the midst of his battle, saw us standing there and yelled at us to get safely in the ship.

"Ani, Clarie, get on the ship, and tell them to take off!"

I immediately rejected this idea, not liking how we had to leave Qui-Gon behind to fight this hooded menace.

"What about you?" I shouted as Anakin forcefully grabbed my hand and raced me over to the yacht ship with him dragging me by my palm.

"Worry about your own safety first!" Qui-Gon replied, continuing to slash his way to victory, his bravery radiating off of him in large waves.

I angrily huffed at his insistence and followed Anakin up the lowered ramp and into the familiar Nubian ship.

How were we going to get ourselves out of this one?

"Come on, Ani," I urgently pushed as I led the way to Panaka's quarters. He would know what to do. My small feet clanged on the metal floors.

When I reached Panaka's room at the end of the service quarters, I didn't even bother to knock, just barging in on the account that something awful was happening just outside.