𝟎𝟏𝟐 | 𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐄𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧... 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

**✿❀○❀✿**

❝𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯? ❞

❝𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘺 𝘍𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵. ❞

❝𝘖𝘩, 𝘺𝘦𝘴. 𝘖𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦. 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥.❞

**✿❀○❀✿**

»»-----------►Clarissé

𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓 cheers erupted all around me as Anakin, my brave little friend, raced over the finish line, finally declaring and finalizing himself as the winner.

By the end of my loud cheering and leaping up with excitement, my throat was sore and my legs felt like jello, but it was worth it to get to cheer Anakin on.

He had basically given my planet a chance of freedom with his daring racing win, and I owed everything to him for that.

To celebrate my friend's victory, I raced over to Padmé and jumped onto her smiling form, my arms wrapping around her slim waist.

"He did it, Paddy," I mumbled in her navy tunic, "I knew he could do it."

Padmé just laughed and jokingly replied, "No one doubted him for even a second, Clarie."

I pulled back slightly to look up at her with a deadpan expression, knowing full well that she had doubted him on multiple occasions. Padmé simply chuckled at my expression, finding it hilarious for some reason, although I wasn't really sure why.

I looked over at Qui-Gon to find him hugging the mother of the winner in his own form of celebration.

I smirked at the two, wondering if I could get away with teasing my Jedi friend about it on our way to Coruscant, but thought against it, considering the fact that I would most likely be wrapped up in diplomatic meeting after meeting.

Another time, perhaps.

But then a horrible thought struck me right then and there.

Another time... I wouldn't be back on Tatooine after today. I would be in Coruscant, with the Chancellor and Senate, pleading my case. I wouldn't get to see Anakin and Shmi after today.

And suddenly I felt my sick to my stomach, not liking our predicament, not wanting to leave my good friend and his kind, selfless mother.

It all felt awful, and unfixable.

But everything was truly fixable, in its own way. Nothing could not be fixed. Everything had a solution, and a light side to the problem. I just had to be optimistic.

And that is what I told myself as Threepio from behind me whispered in shock and disbelief, "I can't believe it."

The two headed announcer who could speak Galactic Basic reported in an enthusiastic, perky voice, "The crowds are going nuts!"

To say that the crowds were going nuts was a complete and utter understatement, as everyone in the stands stood up and started to clap viciously for the boy who had won it all.