𝟎𝟎𝟏 | 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫

**✿❀○❀✿**

❝𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯. ❞
                              - 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬é 𝐀. 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞

**✿❀○❀✿**

»»-----------►Clarissé

❝𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓? ❞ Padmé practically screeched at me, her voice booming across the elegant bedroom the two of us were located in.

"Yes, I know, I'm aware," I brushed off, not wanting to upset her any further than I already have.

"No, Clarissé!" She shouted, angry at me for blowing my safety away like a spec of dust, "you don't know and you don't understand! You are in grave danger and instead of hiding like you are supposed to be doing, you want to play around with your safety by dressing up as a handmaiden! What were you thinking?"

I sighed deeply, wanting Padmé to agree that this was the best option for Naboo and for myself.

"Padmé," I breathed out, trying to explain, "I need you to understand that this is the best option for myself and Naboo. Yes, I won't be tucked away in some corner of Naboo to find, but I need to leave. We won't stand a chance against the Trade Federation if I am here amongst everyone. Please understand where my decision came from."

Padmé turned around, her back facing me as she had silent thoughts on the matter of my grand escape.

"Will you come with me?" I whimpered at my older sister, praying to the Force that she would accept my request. I needed her with me on my mission. Without her, I'd be lost.

My sister was essentially all I had left in this galaxy, the one who stuck by me throughout all my good, and all my bad.

She was my best friend, and I wasn't sure I could complete this mission without her.

No, I knew I couldn't handle this without her.

Padmé suddenly whipped back around at my words, her face showing one of stark shock at my words of requesting.

"Of course I'll come with you," she almost whispered, moving closer towards me until she dropped to her knees and wrapped her warm, inviting arms around me. Padmé has extremely nice hugs.

I snuggled into her warmth, letting a few hot tears myself.

Padmé eventually pulled away, looking at me with love and compassion dripping into her beautiful features.

"I'll always come with you, Clarissé. No matter what I agree with or don't. You're my little sister, and I'll do anything to make sure this nasty Trade Federation doesn't lay so much as a pinky on you. I love you more than words could know. We're in this together, remember?"

I laughed slightly and nodded at her words of encouragement, my boiling tears causing my white foundation to smear off, the red accents of my look washing away with it. It didn't matter anymore. I would have to take it off in a little bit anyway and nothing mattered to me more than Padmé and her sisterly love in that moment. I never liked the difficult makeup anyway, it was only a requirement.

I snuggled back into my loving sister, my head in the crook of her neck. My elegant updo of my nutty brown hair in a crescent like shape started to come undone, strands of chocolate hair floating around me. Padmé herself had done my hair along with my makeup and dress.