𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 | 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠

**✿❀○❀✿**

❝𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨'𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨'𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨. 𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?❞
- 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬é 𝐀. 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞

**✿❀○❀✿**

»»-----------►Clarissé

❝𝐏𝐀𝐃𝐌É,❞ I whined, annoyed at my older sister's persistence, "I'm perfectly fine. I don't need someone holding my hand all the time."

"I know you don't," she replied, still set on tying the ribbon I had tangled all up when I attempted to tie it myself. "I just want to make sure you understand the importance of this meeting, Clarissé. A lot of crucial people to the galaxy will be here, looking for your view on the matter of the Trade Federation."

"I'm very aware of how important this meeting is, Padmé. I won't let you, our family, or the people of Naboo down when it comes to today's meeting. I promise you that," I promised, looking at my sister with courage gleaming in my vibrant green eyes.

She sighed and started to stand back up, looking over at me for creases on my elegant gown equipped for today's crucial meeting.

My gown was long and a deep burgundy red, the little details of the dress being accented in gold and white. A golden sash sat on my waist, holding the dress tight. My dear sister was currently trying to tie the ruffled mess of golden ribbon together. I had already attempted it once before and failed miserably.

After tying the sash, Padmé stood up from her kneeling position next to me, and smiled softly. She was nervous, I could tell. But she didn't need to be. I would be fine. Nothing would go wrong.

**✿❀○❀✿**

»»-----------►Force

❝ 𝐒𝐈𝐑, 𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 from the planet, ❞ Tey How greeted as she looked up at the leaders of the greedy Trade Federation, Rune and Nute.

The two aliens stood in front of the glowing on the view screen, a glorious figure appearing on the screen.

"It's Queen Amidala herself," Rune stated as he looked upon the young queen of Naboo.

Queen Amidala sat proud on her throne, her tiny figure staying still and tall, despite her petite height. The little girl before the two full grown aliens didn't look intimidated in the slightest, even though she looked to only be about nine. Her sharp, piercing green eyes seemed to bore their way into the aliens minds, and they couldn't look away, no matter how hard they tried.

She had demanded an audience with those eyes.

"At last we're getting results," Nute mumbled as he looked at the strong young female before him.

"Again you come before me, your Highness," Nute continued his previous statement, bowing deeply to the young queen. "The Federation is pleased."

"You will not be pleased when you hear what I have to say, Viceroy," the queen spoke with an increasingly unwavering voice, despite her girlish tone. "Your trade boycott of our planet has ended."

Nute turned to his counterpart and smirked at the grey alien next to him, heavily pleased at the news.

"I was not aware of such a failure, your Majesty."