𝟎𝟎𝟒 | 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞

**✿❀○❀✿**

❝𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭. ❞

❝𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦? ❞

❝𝘖𝘩, 𝘢𝘣𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺. ❞

**✿❀○❀✿**

»»-----------►Force

𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐒É.

Her name is Clarissé.

What a perfect name for a perfect girl.

That was what Anakin Skywalker thought as the smooth, beautiful name rolled delicately off the otherworldly girl's tongue in front of him.

"That's a beautiful name," he stated gently as the little girl blushed once more. She started to fidget with a loose button on her spring green cardigan, causing the little boy in front of her to smirk at her bashful actions.

All of a sudden, a crash broke the two young children out of their intense staring contest with each other.

Jar Jar Binks ran out from a corner, chasing around some helpful droid. It was a wild goose chase, to say the least, and poor Jar Jar could not keep up with the speedy droid, causing Clarissé Amidala to giggle with amazement, the action encapsulating the young Anakin Skywalker.

The Gungan finally got a hold of the squirming droid, holding the poor thing by its skinny little neck.

"Hey..." Anakin calls for the aloof Gungan's attention.

"Wha?" Jar Jar asks as he turns towards the small boy next to the kind girl he considered to be one of his best friends.

"Hit the nose!" The slave ordered the idiotic Gungan as Jar Jar lifts a finger in the air and shouts, "Oh!" The realization hitting the Gungan like a pile of bricks.

Jar Jar taps the nose of the small droid and the droid immediately plopped down on the dusty floor with a soft crash by the Gungan's huge feet.

The little girl softly giggled once more and looks back towards the counter to find Anakin staring at her with a lovesick grin on his youthful, dirty face.

She blushes once more and coughs lightly, embarrassed and self conscious by his emotion filled glance.

"We should probably wait until Qui-Gon and Padmé are back, Jar Jar," Clarissé lightly reprimanded after the Gungan attempted to exit the store, his high pitched voice slightly whining at her command as he walked further back into the store, the girl's vibrant eyes following him.

She turned towards the blonde boy on Watto's counter, who was still cleaning the spare part with a dirty, oily rag.

She sighed and moved to stand by the archway to the outside world, waiting for Qui-Gon and Padmé's return.

"Where are you from?" The young boy prodded at the Queen of Naboo, watching her with skillful eyes.

The queen turned back to meet the slave's stare, frowning slightly from the mention of her home.

"I'm from Naboo."

"Is Naboo a pretty planet?" The young slave asked as he curiously watched the Nubian girl turn around and start to walk back towards him.