{Chapter 11}

Lucifer's POV:

I had a great time with the Cullens and their relatives. Carlisle and Esme were very welcoming but took a back seat to just sit by and listen. Rosalie's siblings were welcoming but kept their distance a little bit. Rosalie's cousins were the main ones that stayed close to me. I learned that their last names were Volturi and that they from Italy. I told them about wanting to travel after I graduate high school and that Italy was one of the spots he wanted to visit, they were thrilled that I wanted to go to their home country. They told me about their favorite things they do at different cities around the country and important spots that I should see while I was there.

I left the Cullen house at seven thirty to go back home. Everyone, other than Edward, was sad to see me go but knew that I still had to get back home since I was still a minor and under my father's care. I said goodbye to everyone before jumping on my bike, making sure to put on his helmet, I waved at everyone since they were all on the front porch before taking off down the long driveway and onto the road to get home. It took fifteen minutes, five minutes less than earlier in the day, to get home because it there were only a few people on the road.

Once arrived at home I grabbed a bag of chips and a soda before sitting in the living room with dad to talk about everything. "So?" dad asked as soon as my butt hit the sofa. "It went well. Mr. and Mrs. Cullen told me to call them Carlisle and Esme. I already knew Rosalie's siblings so we all greeted each other in a friendly way. Well, all of us except Edward, the one Bella is obsessed with, that dude is weird. Three of Rosalie's uncles and four of her cousins were there too. They were amazing to be around and told me so much about Italy, since they live there, when I told them I wanted travel after school. I ended up staying close with hem and Rosalie more than anyone else, for some reason I automatically felt close to the family members from Italy." I tell my dad about the evening I had.

"That's good son. I'm happy you had a good time. Maybe you felt close to them because they live in one of the places you want to travel to?" dad questioned me on my closeness to the Italian family members. "I felt close to them the second I laid eyes on them, even before I heard their accents. My head keep telling me that it is weird but something else in me is telling me that I know them, even though I've never seen any of the seven before today. Something in me is telling me that they are very important to me." I explain to him. "Maybe it's just one of those things that can't be explained son." Dad says with a shrug of his shoulders. With a shrug of my shoulders I just mumble a small "maybe."

Dad and I continued to talk for a little longer about what happened and dad clued be in on Bella's doings while I was gone. By dad's account she broke into my room and after being here for close to three weeks she now knows that not only did I have the bigger bedroom but I also have my own personal bathroom while she has the smallest room in the house and no bathroom to herself. She had come down the stairs to start whining and yelling at dad about my getting a bathroom while she was forced to use the hall one and share it with him. She also claimed that since she is the oldest child she should get the personal bathroom and the bigger bedroom. Dad told her that due to my height and that I would be living here longer than she would meant I get the bigger room. Bella, being the over reacting drama queen she is, screamed and stomped her foot like a child who didn't get the candy she wanted then stomped upstairs to slam her door, refusing to speak to her father for at least the rest of night.

It was an hour after I got home when I finally left my dad downstairs to finish his nightly beer and went upstairs to his bedroom, making sure to be extra quiet so Bella doesn't come out of her room to yell at me as well. I got into my room, with the door locked, without any interruption from the houses raging dragon lady. I took a quick shower before slipping on a pair of sweatpants and no shirt then crawling under the many covers on my bed, falling into a dreamless sleep.

3rd Person POV:

Lucifer went to sleep in his soft and cushy bed not noticing the seven pairs of red eyes and one pair of gold eyes watching from the window.