~Chapter 2~

°what he is wearing°

Lucifer POV:Getting out of the car all of us got the suitcases out of the trunk and make their way to the front door

Lucifer POV:
Getting out of the car all of us got the suitcases out of the trunk and make their way to the front door. Charlie and Bella go through the door first with me having to put my head down to get through the door after them and foolow them both up the stairs. First stopping at Bella's room where her and dad talk about the color of the comforter and then having very awkward silence. Next dad took me to my room which is right across the hall from Bella. My room is a but bigger than her's because I have to have a bigger bed and my own bathroom with a large mirror,higher sink,and a shower with a higher shower head.

BEDRROM

BATHROOM

BATHROOM

"Thanks dad

"Thanks dad. I know specially doing my room and adding another bathroom must of cost a fortune" I said putting my bags down on the king size bed and turning to dad who is still standing in the doorway. "It wasn't anything big. I just wanted to make sure you are comfortable here" he said before giving me a hug and leaving the room closing the door behind him. Not feeling up to unpacking everything after traveling all day so I only take out the important things that I will need this week thinking i'll unpack through out the week but if i'm being honest I won't touch these boxes till next week. After getting my clothes hung up I decided to just lay on my bed and play on my phone for a bit. About 15 minutes later dad yells up for Bella and I to come meet some guest. We both open our doors at the same time and go down the stairs with Bella in front and me behind her. "Hey guys do you remember Billy Black and his son Jacob?" dad asked us. "Of course I do. We use to make mud pies together and I would go fishing and hunting with you and Billy" I answer with a smile giving Jacob a fist bump in greeting and bend down to hug Billy. Bella on the other hand just nodded her head and shook Billy's hand. "About time you both are here, your father hasn't stopped talking about you coming back" Billy says with a smile and a small laugh. "Keep lying and i'll roll you in the mud" dad told Billy trying to look intimidating. "Not before I ram your ankles" Billy said back and chased after dad and started play fighting in the street "Hey encase you didn't hear my name is Jacob" Jacob says to Bella. It's completely obvious that even after all these years he still has a huge crush on her. Completely obvious to everyone but Bella. Charlie and Billy come back over still laughing and dad puts his hand on the truck "So what do you think?" dad ask Bella "Of what?" Bella asked back looking beyond confused. "Your homecoming present" dad tells her.  "Really?! This?" Bella yells out excited as she goes to get in the truck hitting Jacob in the leg with the door. As Bella and Jacob talk in the truck dad looks over at me "Don't think I forgot about you" he says as he walks past me to go to the garage and lifts the door. "Holy sh*t!! You got me a Kawasaki Ninja?! I have been dreaming of this bike for years!!" I yell out as I run up to the bike. "Well you can't really fit into the cab of the truck safely and not a lot of other cars within my price range have enough for you giant" dad says acting like it wasn't a big deal. "The only thing is you still have to follow the speed limit and always wear your helmet. I think you are smart enough not to do tricks or something to crazy. I catch you doing something you are not suppose to or not wearing your helmet i'm going to sell it and you will have to cram yourself into Bella's truck. Understand?" he continued. "YES! I promise i'll follow the rules. THANK YOU!" I say as I hug my  dad not knowing I actually picked him up off the ground, oops. After putting dad back down I ask him if I can go for a ride which he says yes to. I decided to take a drive around town and around a little bit of La Push instead of just around the block like dad probably thought I was. Meaning my five minutes top ride was actually an hour and half; it would have been longer but it was getting dark and I was tired from all of today's traveling. Getting back to the house I put my bike back into the garage since you never know when it was going to rain. Inside all you can hear is the living room TV and someone, dad, snoring in his recliner. Not being hungry I just cover him with a blanket, turn off the TV, and go upstairs to my room. After taking a shower I lay down in bed thinking about how tomorrow will go with it being Bella and I's first day at Forks High School. I already know the small town kids will stare and gossip about the new kids. I just hope i'm labeled a freak like I was by some people in Phoenix. With all the thoughts of tomorrow I ended up tossing and turning in my bed until the early hours of the morning.