{Chapter 10}

Lucifer's POV:

I wake up on Saturday morning to an alarm. I was fixing to throw my phone out the window while cussing myself out in my head for forgetting to turn off my alarm until I remembered what I was doing today. I realized today was the day that I will be meeting Rosalie's family. I immediately jumped from the bed and took a quick shower before destroying my closet trying to pick out presentable clothes to wear to her family's house. I ended up picking this:

I go downstairs and see dad so I give him a quick hug, "I'm going to Rosalie's house. I'll be back later." I tell him as I put on my jacket. Suddenly it sounded like a heard of elephants was coming down the stairs. Bella poked her head around the corner to see dad at the kitchen table and me standing in front of the door. "You're going to the Cullen's house?" she asked me with eyes wide, looking crazier than I have ever seen her. I roll my eyes and take a quick look at dad before answering the banshee, "Yes, I am going to the Cullen's house." "Let me get dressed really quick and we can go!" she turned around to go back upstairs, luckily, I got her attention before she got too far. "Bella, I said I was going not you. Just me." I tell her. "Why can't I go?" she asked with a raised voice, showing she was getting irritated with me for telling her no. "Because I was the only one invited and it is rude to just bring someone along especially someone that only one person in the family somewhat likes." Watching Bella's face as I explain to her my reasoning, she looks crazier and crazier with each word I say.

"Cha-dad! Tell him that he has to take me with him!" Bella screams at our father and almost called him by his name. you can tell by the look on dad's face that he heard the slipup but quickly tried to hide it. "Lucifer is right, Bella. It is very rude to invite you with him. you were not invited so you will not be going." Hearing what dad said made the banshee release a loud, almost ear bleeding, shrill before stomping up the stairs and slamming her bedroom door. "Get going bud. Don't want to be late." Dad says with a smile. I look at the time and realize that he is right, if I don't leave now then I'll be late. "You're right! I got to go, see you later dad." I yell to dad as I ran out the door. Starting up my motorcycle, after I put my helmet on of course, and took off remembering the directions that Rosalie gave me yesterday.

It took almost twenty minutes to arrive at the Cullen family house. I made sure my bike was properly set and hung my helmet on the handle before straightening out my clothes and reached out to ring the doorbell. Once the ring sounded through the giant house the door was opened by who I would assume is the dad, Dr. Cullen. "You must be Lucifer, I am Dr. Cullen but you can call me Carlisle." The blond-haired man said with an outstretched hand. "Yes, sir that's me. if it would make you more comfortable you can call me by my middle name, Rouge." I say as I shake the man's outstretched hand. "Come in, I know Rosalie's going to be happy to see you." Carlisle says as he moves out of the way so I could enter the huge house. "You have a beautiful house, sir."" Thank you. My wife designed everything."

The doctor led the way up the flight of stairs and into the living room. As soon as Rosalie saw me she had a gorgeous smile take over her face before standing up from the couch to quickly make her way into my arms. We just stood there in each other's arms for a few minutes before a cough interrupted us. When the cough was heard I pulled away frightened since I forgot there were other people in the room, but once I looked around my face went red. By my quick scan count there were thirteen other people in the room.

Rosalie grabbed my hand and gently tugged me over to a dark-haired woman who was standing next to Carlisle, must me his wife he was talking about. "This is Carlisle's wife, Esme, she is kind of like our mother." I was right. "Hello ma'am. My name is Lucifer, but you can call me Rouge if it would make you feel better. You have a beautiful house." I told the pretty woman and put my hand out to shake. Esme slapped my hand out of the way before pulling me into a motherly hug that I immediately reciprocated for some unknown reason, "I'm a hugger dear." She told me and let me go with a smile on her face that made me smile back at the lovely woman in front of me. Rosalie pulled me over to her siblings. I shared a bro type hug with both Emmett and Jasper while giving Alice a gentle hug, but only gave a nod in greeting since we have not been on speaking terms for a few days for reasons unknown to me.

The last people I was meeting were the people that stayed by the far wall of the living room near the unlit fireplace. I was a little freaked out about the groups ruby red eyes, but decided not to question it as it could be a sore subject for them. I started to realize that it was rude of me to judge them for something they couldn't help. Knowing how rude people in the world could be I decided to treat them like normal people, they probably don't get that often.

I was soon standing in front of a short man with long black hair and a crazy big smile on his face. I decided to introduce myself to them instead of Rosalie handling it, but keeping in mind something Rosalie told me about her uncles and cousins, they are serious germaphobes so no touching. "Hello, my name is Lucifer but you can call me Rouge if that would make you more comfortable." I say loud enough for all seven to hear me, but not loud enough to sound like I was yelling. "I am Aro and these are my brothers, Marcus and Caius." I give a smile and respectable nob to both brothers before Aro continued to introduce the younger people behind them. "These are our children Felix, Demetri, and the twins Alec and Jane" Aro tells me while pointing to each person. Felix nodded his head in greeting when his name was said, Demetri sent a nod my way with a slight smirk on his face, and the twins waved at my shyly. I gave them all a wave while wearing a friendly smile.

IMPORTANT:
I will be updating all stories at the same time from now on. New chapters out every other sunday night!