{Chapter 6}

Lucifer's POV:

The next day Edward Cullen was not at school. He was gone for the entire following week. During the time of Edward's absence, I grew closer to Rosalie, we spent every day at school together and I got her number so we would talk on the phone while we did homework and text till the early hours of the morning. Then we would meet up in the morning before classes too. The only downside of the week was my annoying self-centered sister. Bella would not stop asking about Edward or demanding I introduce her to the other Cullens. She had also tried to take my phone multiple times to try and get Rosalie to give her information on Edward, thankfully Rosalie was smart and knew I didn't care about her brother so she shut it down quick. I had told dad and showed him what she texted Rosalie on my phone and he sat her down to tell her to stop, but of course that didn't work. She just continued with obsessive behavior to the point that I would go to the diner or somewhere else in Forks to do my homework and not go back home until curfew. Then, I would say hi to dad and lock myself in my room since I wanted nothing to do with the she devil that was roaming around downstairs.

It was the following Monday when Edward Cullen showed his face at school once again and Bella was zeroed in on him the second he came into her sights. That morning I was standing with the rest of the Cullens when Edward pulled in and came over to us. After everyone continued talking he pulled me aside and let me know that Rosalie told him about all the things Bella had been doing since he had been gone and that he wanted to let me know that he had no interest in Bella and that he had never even said a word to her. I let him know that I figured that was what happened and that I was happy he was smart enough to want to stay away from her. I also told him about the things she did to the guys she took a liking to in Arizona. He ended up disliking Bella even more when he found out how far she has gone to get a guy's attention before. He was shocked with how many restraining orders she had back in Phoenix.

When it was time for school to start, we all said bye and went our separate ways with me walking Rosalie to her class then went to mine. The first half of my day was insanely boring since I was not with Rosalie. I ended up falling asleep in two of my classes and getting yelled at by both teachers. Lunch came around and I sat with the Cullen siblings. We laughed and talked the entire time, even Rosalie, which shocked a lot of people throughout the cafeteria. The only thing that put us on edge was the face that Bella was going between starring at Edward and glaring daggers at me. She only stopped when Rosalie and Edward both turned and death glared her so bad she ran out the double doors to get away from them.

I spent the rest of the school day with Rosalie not leaving my side then walking her to her car afterwards. Rosalie stopped me before I could walk over to my bike and asked if I would like to go to her house and meet her parents on Saturday. I thought it over for a second before telling her I would love to then bent down to place a kiss on her cheek before walking away to my bike so I could get home, it was starting to rain and I did not want to get drenched. I waved as I drove past her and had a smile the entire ride home.

*Just a short one for now. Longer chapter next weekend*