~Chapter 18~

3rd Person POV:
    Early morning the day after Lucifer told the Cullen family members about how Edward, Alice, and Isabella acted in Italy, the three troublemakers arrived at the Cullen house with Isabella calling everyone for a family meeting. She got irritated when Lucifer was sitting on the couch next to Rosalie with his arm around her, but decided that she would be able to rub what was fixing to happen in Lucifer’s face. Once the members of the Cullen coven were all present, Bella and Edward stood before the family. Edward was standing behind Bella, leaning against the wall, and letting Bella take control of what they planned.
    “The reason I have called for this meeting is because I want to be turned into a vampire. Edward wants me to grow old and die. I want to put it to a vote with you, the Cullen family, making the choice.” Bella said to the family, making sure that Lucifer knew that he wasn’t part of the voting. The first one to speak was of course Alice, “I vote YES! I already see you as a sister!” That sentence from Alice made Bella smile in thanks to the evil pixie she had been plotting with. Next to Alice was Emmett so both Bella and Alice looked at him for his vote. Seeing as Emmett had always been a happy easy going guy, but at that moment he was a completely different person. “My vote is NO. You haven’t shown that you being in our family is a good thing.” Bella looked at Emmett with pure hatred because of what he said. “I agree with Emmett. My vote is NO. all you have brought to us is trouble. I don’t want to live the rest of my internal life with the events we’ve had since you came into our lives continuing.” Rosalie said.
Jasper nodded his head and said “My vote is also NO.” Alice looks at Jasper in betrayal. “Jasper why would you say no. You should agree with me, your mate! Bella would be an amazing addition to the coven and we would be lucky to have her.” Alice started off by yelling but it fell off into a whine, annoying most of her family’s ears. “Carlisle? Esme? What are your votes?” Bella asked the coven leaders, thinking that even just them voting yes would mean she gets what she wants. “We need to do what’s best for the majority of our children. I vote NO.” Esme said. Bella was getting angrier by the minute but still held doubt since Carlisle is the highest member of the coven. Bella looked at Carlisle with puppy dog eyes and pouting her lip, trying to look cute and innocent but actually looked like she was constipated and in pain. The Cullen children and Lucifer, minus Edward, were fighting hard not to laugh at her face. “Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, and Esme are right. They have valid points that I agree with. I vote NO.”Carlisle stated.
    At that point, with only one vote YES and five votes NO, Bella’s anger finally exploded. “Why would you say no? Your reasons are stupid and aren’t even right. I am the perfect person to add into our family! I am beautiful and strong and smart and a lot of other things too!” Bella screamed out at the family. Everyone thought that her tantrum was over but as Bella set her sights on Lucifer she started yelling again, “This is your fault! You ruin everything! You lied and turned them against me! Rosalie probably isn’t even your mate you just tricked her into fake love. Edward and I have REAL love and you’re jealous!”
    At that point Lucifer was finally done with the witch in front of him. “Insult me all you want Isabella but NEVER speak bad against Rosalie she is a million times the woman you will ever be and you know what? Yes, I am the reason. They all voted no because I told them the truth, you know the one thing you are not capable of doing?” Lucifer got up and just about yelled at his self centered sister. “What truth?” Bella asked, acting as if she had no idea what Lucifer ment, when honestly she didn't know. She didn’t know because she is always lying and didn't know which lie Lucifer was talking about. “The truth about what really happened in Italy. Aro called after you left and told me about how you, Edward, and Alice acted while there. Also the truth that you are only with Edward so you don't have to grow old and get wrinkles.” Lucifer told her.
    Edward got mad that Lucifer was accusing his mate of such a terrible thing and started to speak for the first time since arriving that morning. “How dare you say something like that to Bella! She is not only my mate but also your older sister, she deserves respect!” Edward yelled at Lucifer. “Respect? For one, everyone here and even Marcus Volturi have said she is not your mate, she is only your blood singer. Plus, even if Isabella is the older sibling between the two of us,she still acts like a child and throws fits when she doesn’t get her way. Due to our mother, she is a spoiled brat and that is all she will ever be if she doesn't clean up her act.” Lucifer told Edward calmly, making Edward angrier.
    Before Edward could get another word out Carlisle interrupted him. “Lucifer had the right to tell us what Aro said. As the coven leader I had the right to know that one two of my members, who are supposed to be under my watch, and a human. who is not supposed to know of our kind, disrespected vampire royalty. Due be warned Edward, you and Alice will be punished for your actions.” “I have the right to a private life that the entire family doesn’t need to know every detail about!” Edward yelled at Carlisle. Carlisle, even though he was fuming, kept his cool. “It is not part of your ‘private life’ when it can cause extreme non-reversible consequences for the entire family. Back to your punishments however, due to your actions will be worse than before. From now on Alice and Edward are banned from seeing or walking to Isabella and if it is found out that you talk to her at any time without my expressed consent, Edward and Alice will be permanently kicked out of the coven.”
    “WHAT?!” the three trouble makers yelled. “Why is Bella not allowed but you haven’t said anything about Lucifer? He is the problem! He is tearing this family apart!” Alice screamed. “He has not caused any problems, Isabella caused everything herself with the help of you and Edward. Also, like stated before, she is Edward’s BLOODSINGER NOT MATE! Lucifer IS Rosalie’s mate, meaning he is a member of this family. Bloodsingers can go without each other, mates cannot. He is more of a member than Isabella ever could be. Now, one of you will take her home and come straight back.” were Carlisle’s final words on the matter.