chapter 11- meeting the pack

Cassie p.o.v.

I woke up feeling a little sore in my privates area. That's when I remembered a out last night. I blushed just thinking about it. Kane was spooning me from behind. I turned around to snuggle into his chest.

He pulled me closer and started to stir. He put his head in the crook of my neck and took my scent in. He kissed my mark which made me shudder. We layed in silence for a little while and then we decided to take a shower which I'm sure you know where that lead to.

We was downstairs having breakfast when all of a sudden he asks a question which almost makes me choke on my coffee.

"Do you think your ready to meet the pack. If your not ready it's okay I understand, however the pack will know that I have marked and mated with my mate as they should have felt it in the pack bound"

When I finished nearly choking on my coffee and he finished patting my back, I thought about it properly. I'm going to have to meet them at some point I might as well get it out the way I cant just stay at our home all the time and I have will luna duties to do.

" I think, I think that I'm ready to meet them, I have to do it at some point anyways I might as well get it over with  I'm a little nervous though wha what if they dont like me or dont think I will be a good luna. " I started to ramble on out of nerves and he came up to me and picked me up, put me on his lap to calm me down, he probably felt how nervous I was through our bond.

"I will be with you every step off the way dont worry baby. They will love you and you will make an amazing luna I just know it. I wish you could see how amazing you are. However I do want you to start training soon even if it's just to be able to defend yourself. "

" really? I cant wait to train I have always wanted to train and I really want to be strong so I can help protect this pack if the time ever comes. I dont want to be able to just defend myself I want to be able to defend our pack as well." I said with determination.

" I'm glad that you already think this pack as your own love. They are going to love you, I have mindlinked the pack for a meeting in 1 hour to introduce you they are going to love you so please dont worry baby. "

" an hour !! I squeaked out I'm going to have to go get ready and I need to pick my outfit out, have a showed and so on" I said rushing to get up and out the kitchen.

Skip to the bedroom...

I have been looking through all my outfits and I think I have decided which one I want. It's a beautiful white dress and flowy.

I take a shower and put the dress on and do a little make up. I curl my hair and put my shoes on.

This is what the dress looks like.

I walk downstairs and see my alpha kane standing there looking handsome as ever in his suit

I walk downstairs and see my alpha kane standing there looking handsome as ever in his suit. Keaton who had also woken up and got ready looked so freaking cute.

We walk towards the pack house which is a beautiful big building

I started getting anxious and nervous

I started getting anxious and nervous. There was so many people everywhere, I knew this pack was massive but I didnt realise how big they are.

"Good morning bloodlust pack, as you guys felt last night I have found my mate, your luna. I would like you all to make her feel welcome and treat her with the up most respect as you do me. If I find out any of you disrespect her your punishments will be brutal. Either to the dungeon, kicked out the pack or even killed !. Now welcome your luna cassie white " his alpha voice boomed off the walls. It sent shivers of pleasure down my spine.

" hello bloodlust pack. My name is cassie white and I'm really pleased to meet you all. If I dont end up remembering all your names please dont be upset but I'm not the best at remembering names and there are alot of you. I said with a  giggle which made everyone else chuckle.i really hope you all accept me as your Luna and I really hope I do you all proud. I promise to protect you the best i can just like alpha kane would. I really hope we can all be like a big family. This is my little brother keaton, hes really friendly and is looking for some friends and I'm sure he would love to make friends with you all" I said looking at the little children in corner. They all smiled really big at that.

For the rest of the day we went to as much pack members as we could and had a conversation with them. They all was so friendly and it made me feel so much better. By the end of the night I was exhausted.