chapter 3- taking her home

Alpha kane p.o.v.

All I could think about was how beautiful my mate is. Staring into her beautiful brown eyes I could get lost in them all day. she looked amazing.she is wearing a white dress that fits her body perfectly and shows of her beautiful curves. She is nowhere near fat but damn does she have curves in all the right places. She is the most beautiful women I have ever set eyes on.

My wolf thunder was howling out of excitement and happiness that we have found our mate. Something was wrong though. When I came closer to her and looked her in her eyes I could see fear in her eyes and I hated it. I never ever want to see that look in her eyes especially when it's me she is fearing.

I put my hand up to touch her face when she flinched when closed her eyes. It made a small growl come from the back off my throat at that fact she thought I was going to hurt her. It hurt me and confused me. Why did she think I was going to hurt her ?

I put my hands on her cheek, I couldn't help it especially when I seen them tears pouring down her cheek it made my heart ache. Without realising it she leaned into my touch and I had to fight back a smile.

"Hello mate my name is alpha kane from bloodlust pack what is your name" I tried to sound as gentle as I could but I wasnt sure if it would work because I have never really spoken gently to anyone before.

"H he hello m my name Is cassie white". She said it so softly and oh my her voice I could just listen to it all day. She sounds like an angel.

"It's very nice to meet you angel " before I could finish what I was going to carry on saying I heard a sniffle at the side of her.

My head snapped to the side of her. There was a little boy clinging on to her hand, hiding behind her. She was shielding him as if to protect him. As soon as she seen I spotted him she tried shielding him more. They both had so much fear rolling off them that I couldn't help but growl ar the thought of her being scared.

Is he her son? He only looks about 5 years old. Did she not wait for me? All these questions started twirling round my head. But I needed to be sure and not to scare them they are scared as it is. I dokt think I'm the only one she is scared of. Every now and then her eyes will find someone at the back off the room. I'm just not sure who it is she looks at yet.

I decided I need to be calm. Its obvious they are scared of a lot of people so me shouting st top of my voice about her having another pup with someone else isnt going to help. But for whatever reason I feel protective of this little boy and so does my wolf thunder.

I take deep breaths and then I ask "hello little one what is your name"

He looked up at my mate and she gave him a nod.

"H hello alpha kane m my name i is keaton and I'm 5 years old" when he told me his age he looked proud of himself.

" its very nice to meet you little one "

All of a sudden I heard someone clear there throat. Which made me growl as I didnt like that I was interrupted talking to my mate and the little boy.

I turned around and it was my beta jason. He nodded towards the other end of the room and that's when I remembered there was other people in this room.

I looked eyes with the alpha of the moonlight pack and snarled at him. It's obvious my mate was abused I just dont know who by yet. When I find out i will kill them and make them regret it so bad that they will wish they was never even born.

"SOMEONE HAS HURT MY MATE, LIKE IT OR NOT I WILL FIND OUT AND I WILL KILL YOU. I WILL BE TAKING MY MATE AND KEATON HOME WITH ME AND THATS FINAL. IF YOU TRY TO STOP ME I WILL SET WAR ON THIS PACK. " IF I FIND OUT IT WAS YOU ALPHA I WILL KILL YOU AND IF IT WASNT YOU MAYBE YOU WHOULD BE CHECKING UP ON YOUR PACK MEMEBERS MORE." I said with my alpha voice booming with power.

"NO YOU CAN NOT AND WILL NOT TAKE MY DAUGHTER SHE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU ! " the beta of moonlight pack shouted at me which made me roar in anger and made him submit to me.

"You dare talk to me alpha kane of bloodlust pack like that " I replied as calmly as I could. I took deep breaths trying to calm myself down because my mate and keaton was shaking out of fear and i didnt want to scare them even more.

The alpha of moonlight pack growled at his beta for doing such a foolish thing.

"Sorry alphas " the beta replied and barred his neck at us.

"I will be taking my mate and keaton now" I replied in a bored but stern voice .

I turned round and looked at my mate and in the softest voice I could use I said

"Go and pack your bags please angel you will be coming to live with me in my pack two of my warriors will go with you "

"Y ye yes alpha "

"You dont need to call me that angel. You are my equal. Kane will be just fine. "

She looked at me with them beautiful eyes. I could tell she was unsure tho. I raised an eyebrow at her to show her I'm serious.

"Yes al I mean yes kane"

I smiled at her softly "good girl" I sent two of my best warriors with her to go and get packed ready to come back to my home which will also be her home. I'm excited and nervous. What if she doesnt like the home? I know it sounds ridiculous a big bad alpha worrying if his mate will like there home but she means everything to me already. I would do anything for her already.