chapter 7- stay or leave?

Cassie p.o.v.

W

Worried, That's what I was feeling. I was worried he was going to hurt me and keaton. I was worried he was going to want to reject me and thinking I was really weak for not being able to protect my self. But I was also worried because I really didnt want him to reject me and i was beginning to trust him. My wolf told me I should trust him and deep down I knew I could. But I still had that doubt that i couldn't trust any males and that worry that i said to much to soon.

I could feel and see so many emotions coming of him. Anger, sadness, hatred, pain, worry and love? No not love that couldn't be right noone could ever love me.

" I'm so sorry for what you been through angel. I'm not angry or upset with you but at your father and your old alpha. Your father should have protected you not blamed you and your alpha should have known at one point something was going on. I will NOT reject you. You are mine and I promise you I will do everything in my power to protect you and Keaton at all costs. We will work as a team I will help you through everything you need help with. I will train you so that you can feel safe and so you can protect yourself and feel better about being able to defend yourself. I will never ever let anyone ever hurt you my love. However I will be dealing with your father I will NOT let him get away with this you did and do not deserve everything that has happened to you. Dont ever blame yourself for your mothers death that was not your fault you was just 10 years old you couldn't have done anything. She protected you because she loved and cared about you. Your her pup of course she will protect you just like you would protect keaton if that was you both in that position. "

I was shocked I didnt expect him to say any of that. It warmed my heart and made me feel all mushy. It made me want to jump on him and hug and kiss him. But I didnt, I didnt want him to get angry with me.

Tears came to my eyes. Noone has ever wanted to protect me like this since mother died. It felt nice. I felt safe.

"D do you mean it? You still want me even after everything I told you? But what about keaton ? I I want to carry on bringing him up as my own I understand if you dont want to do that but that's what I will be doing. Hes all I have left. "

I was worried that he wouldn't want keaton but if he didnt I would understand but no matter what he wanted to do I would be bringing him up even if I had to do it on my own. As much as I am scared I would still do anything to protect keaton even if it means going against the alpha.

"Of course I mean it. And my wolf and I feel just as protective as you do of keaton if not maybe more. We already look at him as ours and i haven't even spoken to him that much. You and keaton are mine I'm just hoping you both feel the same way."

"Of course I feel the same way. I will have to talk to keaton and it may take a little while for him to take to you because he not a big male person as well from what he has been through but he will come around. But I'm trusting you please I'm begging you not to break my trust. "

"I will never break your trust angel and most certainly not on purpose. Now why dont we go down the stairs and have some breakfast. Let's go wake keaton up love" he said it so sincere it made me realise it's worth a try to give me and him a try otherwise I may regret it in future

"I hope so. And yes I will go wake him up and should I meet you downstairs in the kitchen? I just want to explain some things to keaton before we go down" I felt a little shy saying this because I know he knows I have got to talk to Keaton about us.

"That's fine my love. I will see you in the kitchen I will start to cook our breakfast how does egg, bacon and cheese on toast sound."

"It sounds perfect thank you"

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked out the room. Even just that small little gesture brought butterflies to my stomach and a blush to my cheeks.

I got changed into some clothes and went down the hallway to my little brothers room. I knocked on before walking him to see him spread out on the bed drool coming down his lip and it made me giggle.

I walked up to him and brushed his hair away from his face and planted a kiss on his forehead. He started to stir and opened his eyes.

"Good morning sweety how did you sleep" I asked the little cutie

He yawned softly before sitting up a little and replying.

"Good morning sissy I slept really really good. This bed is so comfy and i feel so much more Sager here sissy. How was your sleep. "

"That's really good sweetie and my sleep was good to. I have a few things to talk to you about before we go down stairs for breakfast but I want you to answer honestly please."

"Okay sissy is everything okay"

"Everthing fine sweetheart. Do u remember that man the alpha kane? When he nodded his head I carried on. Well he is my mate. You will understand when your a little older what a mate is properly but mates are there to protect eachother love one another and care for one eachother. Alpha kane is my mate and well what I really wanted to know is how do you feel about staying in this pack ? With alpha kane and his pack? Do you feel safe or do you not like it ? Please answer honestly sweetheart" I was worried deep down he wasnt going to like it here and I really hoped he did because I wanted to give me and alpha kane a shot but I would put my happiness to aside for keaton without a second thought.

"I love it here sissy. I dont know why but I feel protected here and I feel safe around alpha kane I feel like he will never hurt you or myself sissy. He looks at you like your the only person in the world. He doesnt look at you meanly like daddy does. Do you think that they will be okay with us staying in this pack sissy. I really like it hear and I dont want us to leave" hearing him say this broke my heart that he wasnt sure if we was allowed to stay but it also brought me joy and happiness knowing he wanted to stay and most of all knowing he felt safe and protected here. I loved that he felt safe around alpha kane.

"I'm glad you like it here sweetie and I'm glad you feel safe around alpha kane. I feel safe here in this pack and especially around alpha kane too. Alpha kane wants us to stay so if you want to we could stay here?"

"Really really really we get to stay. yayyyyy I'm so happy sissy" he said whilst bouncing around on his bed and clapping his hands.

I felt so happy that he wanted to stay. And I am willing to give all of this a try. I got keaton ready for us to go downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast. And let me tell you this. It was the nicest breakfast ever. Not just because the food was so good but because for the first time in a long Time I felt relaxed and so did keaton. We laughed and smiled throughout breakfast and it felt so damn good.

His beta also joined us unexpectedly for breakfast and at first me and keaton stiffened which made alpha kane growl at beta jason for how uncomfortable we was but then eventually we relaxed and it was really nice.