Chapter 1

No one POV:

*at the hospital*

Kazutora was sitting on the chair right next to Baji is in a coma after the incident. His head was laying on Baji's hospital bed, sobbing and regretting what he did until he realize something why did he do that to his childhood friend. That day, when he killed Mikey's older brother, Shinichiro Sano. "I'm sorry, Baji..." he quietly said "It's all my fault, maybe I should die instead...I'll visit you tomorrow" he mumbled as he gets up and left the hospital.

After walking a little the rain starts pouring all of the sudden, people start to run to find a shelter to not get soaked from the heavy rain. While Kazutora standing there like a statue, letting his body gets soaked knowing that he will get sick. The man has let out his tears while walking in the rain remembering the incident and slowly goes back to his house.

*at his house*

After Kazutora got back home, he felt very cold from the rain. Removing his jacket, and putting it on the laundry, he starts the shower and turned it on to a cold one despite having a warm one, he just lets the cold water flow not bothering him as he slowly takes a cold shower. After he finished taking a shower, he quickly wear his clothes and started to check his phone. On his phone, there are some messages from Mitsuya, 'what in the world is going on?!' He thought to himself and looks at his message:
- Hey Kazutora, are you free today?
- Hello?? Hellooooo!!

As Kazutora finishes reading the message, he slowly started to reply to Mitsuya's message:
- O-Oh uhh...no

Kazutora slowly lays onto his bad as he receives a message from Mitsuya:
- oh, okay then. And we're having a meeting tomorrow, please be there early!!

Kazutora slightly smiles as slowly replies to Mitsuya's message:
- O-Oh, okay then...

Kazutora turns off his phone and puts it on the table, thinking about all of the problems that he did until his eyelids start getting heavy fighting to stay awake but he still falls asleep...

*at midnight*

Kazutora peacefully slept on the bed until he suddenly woke up from a nightmare: A nightmare that always hunts him down, "It's not his fault, it was my fault if I just didn't do that I-... All of these things wouldn't happen".
He laid into the fetal position as he hugged his pillow, and his tears slowly flowed down

*the next day*

The sun rises, still couldn't sleep the bed he is now is wet because of the tears that he lets out. Another start of the day and another sleepless day. Pulling his body out of the bed his tired face and eyebags and start to walk, knowing that theirs a meeting today so he quickly to his morning routine like normal. But today he was too tired and doesn't want to let anyone see his sleepy eyes, he put a little bit of makeup under his eyes and slightly goes out and he didn't eat his breakfast.
While he was busy going outside, he covered his stomach with his hand cause he was very hungry and he made it into the meeting as he saw Takemichi, Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, Hakkai, and Chifuyu.

Hey there, hope you guys enjoy it!! Chapter 2 is coming soon!!🔪🍀🐱