L&F CHAPTER 13

L&F CHAPTER 13
4 Months Later
Y/N pov

For the past 17 weeks Kelly and myself are now basically fuck buddies or sneaky links I guess. We only text each other whenever we're near by or when one of us if not both are horny and that's all, we never go out, never spend the night just straight fuck and go. As a single woman I was fine with that, I accepted the fact that our friendship has now turned to this instead of complaining I just go with the flow.

Recently I've been talking to this beautiful woman I bumped into once at a gathering her name is Crystal, we really have a good connection we can stay on the phone talking and laughing for hours. I've been thinking long and hard about making our situation official I'm still undecided though, I love how sexy she is,she has her own bag,she's a wonderful mother, she thick as hell, her smile pretty as hell she's just overall that it girl for me.

I'm still going to take more time to think it over though, unlike a lot of people my age I don't date just to fuck around I actually date to marry. I want to find a woman make her my wife, have a family, purchase a big ass house, travel the world, give her the world, and overall just have a loving long life together. If I do decide to officially make her mines I have to ask my son first ,now I know I don't need a 3 year old opinion but if she's my girlfriend that means she'll be around him too.

Of course they have met before and our sons had play dates I still pay very close attention you never know how sick some people are till it's to late, she seems cool and he seems to like her lol I really think he just have a crush but that's a story for another day. So today I wanted to talk to him about it so I rented out Disney World I hate acting like one of those rich over the top celebrities but I honestly just don't feel like stopping taking pictures every 5 minutes. I also invited my sons mother along so we can have family day and talk about Crystal killing two birds with one stone.

Now I'm pulling up to my baby moms drive way I honk the horn before getting out to help. They both are super forgetful so I have to make sure they have everything before we take this long 3 hour drive I knock on the door waiting for her to open. She's opens the door looking fine as hell

 She's opens the door looking fine as hell

I look at her up and down damn. If she keep playing ima trap her ass with another baby "um what the hell you wearing? Where you think your going? KT we're going to Disney World you're not wearing this" I stress I am not finna go to jail for beating up somebody son cause she wanna dress like this "why not what's wrong with it?" She looks down at her attire genuinely not finding anything wrong with it "Girl your titties are about to fall out what you mean? Gone up there and change while I go get Jaxson" she roll her eyes walking away I just shake my head she always extra.

I walk up to Jaxson room seeing him tie his shoes but their on the wrong foot "Son you have your shoes on wrong, let me help" once I put his shoes on correctly I force him to go use the restroom. Y'all know how kids say they don't have to pee but 20 minutes into the trip they have to go potty? Yeah that Jaxson and I refuse to make a 3 hour trip longer, in mean time I grab his tablet, a blanket in case he get cold, baby wipes, spear clothes just in case,his tablet charger and headphones, his favorite snacks, juice, and pull ups