Chapter 2 pt.6 Final (Beyoncé + Kelly Rowland + Y/N)

There's a knock on the door I confusingly looks toward it seconds later Beyoncé struts in dressed in a black leather suit, black thigh high boots, her golden hair pulled up in a thick crinkly ponytail, with a black bandanna as a finishing touch. Following Beyoncé Kelly walks in

They both stand at the foot of the bed I eye them both down taking in every little small detail, as I admire both women bodies my thick cock began to strain against my sweatpants

They both stand at the foot of the bed I eye them both down taking in every little small detail, as I admire both women bodies my thick cock began to strain against my sweatpants. I now have a full hard erected dick that's ready to be set free of the fabrics. I rub my hand up and down my dick print as the women in front of me eye my movements, I use my pointer finger and signal for them to come here thanks to the four glasses of hard liquor I drank waiting for them the shy respectful me is now far gone and replaced with a horny girl that's ready for demon time.

Kelly is the first to crawl towards me, she crawls between my legs and brings her lips into mine she shoves her tongue inside my mouth searching and claiming every inch of it. She comes up from between my legs and sit on my lap placing her legs on either side of me I place my hands on her thighs rubbing my way to her ass. I disconnect my lips from hers lowering my lips to her neck sucking and biting at it resulting in her to run her fingers through my hair tilting her head back to give me more access. While me and Kelly are becoming familiar with each other bodies Beyoncé's "Rocket" is playing through the room speakers " Let me sit this ass on you" as the beat drops Kelly bounce down on my lap landing and grinding directly on my dick. Beyoncé comes to my lower half she starts by taking off my shoes then she reaches and palm my dick through my pants giving me a tight squeeze, she pulls the hem of my pants down leaving me in my black ethrika boxers. Bey rubes her hand from the base of my dick to the tip a total of three times causing my meat to twitch, she then comes up to the upper half of my body joining Kelly we all share a kiss flicking our tongues against each other's.

They both work together in taking off my shirt leaving me in only my bra both women begin to kiss on either side of my neck after searching around until they find my sensitive spots and begin sucking. Beyoncé unclips my bra taking it off me throwing it across the room, both ladies release their hold on my neck instead reattaching their mouth to both of my nipples. I throw my head back in pure bliss as moans flow out between my lips both lady's give different attention to my breast Kelly being gentle but nasty at the same time taking my nipple in her mouth taking it out spitting on it and swirling her tongue around spreading the wetness before sucking on it again. While on the other breast Beyoncé is being a little more aggressive, sucking on my nipple before gently biting down, swirling her tongue, aggressively sucking, and occasionally slapping my breast making my nipple harder.

Each lady anonymously take control on my upper and lower body Beyoncé on my lower half while Kelly on top. Tired of the foreplay I rip Kelly's sexy outfit in half tossing the shreds aside now taking her small ample breast into my mouth giving my own attention to them while lowering my hand to her already wet clit. Meanwhile on my lower region Beyoncé is pulling my boxer down past my ankles causing my dick to slap against my stomach, she takes her tongue and sloppily swirling it around my tip before licking from my tip to the base, she does the exact same thing to the bottom side of my dick. She then take each of my individual balls giving them a squeeze and putting them in her mouth causing me to moan into Kelly mouth. She comes back up and deep-throat my whole 9 inches without gagging. She twists her head and hand as she goes up and down on my dick using her other hand to massage my balls.

Dej Loaf "Me U & Hennessy " is now blasting through the speakers while Beyoncé is going ham on my lower body Kelly is on my upper body as I currently have my fingers curled deep inside her with my thumb rubbing tight circles on her clit I whisper dirty things in her while her eyes roll back. I remove my fingers from inside her and tell her  "Sit on my face baby" she climb on top of my face and lower her dripping pink pussy onto my awaiting tongue. She rides and twerks on my face like I know she's been wanting to do for awhile not stopping until she cums with her juices leaking down on both sides of my face. I moan into Kelly pussy as Beyoncé takes all of me into her mouth again before taking me out adding a gawd of spit on my tip before deep throating me again. I grab onto the back of her head and fuck her throat seconds later I explode in her mouth with one last thrust. We all fuck through out the night pushing each other bodies to limits we didn't even know was possible. The Best Night Of My Life

Did y'all like it???