Chapter 2 pt.4 (Beyoncé + Kelly Rowland + Y/N)

I slowly open my eyes, rubbing the crust out my eyes I look over to the bedside table at the clock. It's 9:00 am I scratch my limbs before my arm bumps into someone, I look over and reminded that Kelly slept over. I take this time to admire her natural beauty everything from her curly hair, full set of lips, her insanely beautiful brown skin with no blemish in site, the care free look on her face, I stop myself before I get caught. I lay on my side and bring her back into my front prolonging this moment for as long as I can. She unexpectedly begins to stir in her sleep but the way we are positioned this makes her ass rub against my dick, although I'm almost 99.99 percent sure she's into me I still want to be as respectful as I can so although the movement cause my dick to twitch I remained to myself and ignored it.

That was until she did the exact same thing 3 more times before I finally thought that maybe she's not sleep after all. So I push my luck and close the small gap I put between us and grab a handful of her breast. I'm not sure if she know or not about me having a dick but with my rock hard meat pressed firmly against her ass I'm sure she's 100 present sure of it now. She moans letting me know that she ok with what's going on I let go of her breast and trail my hand down her skinny brown skin body, and right before I was able to lower my hand between her legs she grabs my hand turning around pecking me on the lips with a wink. She then rises from the bed and walk into the bathroom closing the door leaving me looking like a fool with a throbbing boner.

2 months later...

Since coachella or Beychella as the fans say businesses, deals, endorsements, partnerships, record contracts, everything skyrocketed for me. Me, Bey, and Kelly all still stayed in contact with each other strengthening our connections meeting up with each other was hard due to all of our busy schedules but we FaceTime each other as much as we could, when I'm not going to bed on FaceTime with Bey then I'm on FaceTime with Kelly and vise versa. Tonight Beyoncé and Jay are hosting a invite only party so now I'm skimming threw racks of different dresses and suits my stylists put together, once I chosen one I go to put it on and straight into hair and make up.

I'm now walking into the loud elegant building, everyone is dressed to impress , there's a photographer in the left corner, a full equipped bar stationed in the right corner, security walking threw out enforcing the no phones rule, with a balcony overlooking the floor which I'm guessing Beyoncé is. I make my way up the stairs leading to the upper level once I'm finally up I'm greeted by other celebrities congratulating me and asking about doing music together, I spot Bey looking at me from behind the girl I'm talking to. I excuse myself and walk over to her , she's wearing this long golden dress that hugs all her curves perfectly showing a nice amount of cleavage, with flawless makeup and her signature golden brown hair is bone straight.

Beyoncé looks absolutely beautiful she is a true definition of a woman

Beyoncé looks absolutely beautiful she is a true definition of a woman. I greet her with a lingering hug taking a quick look at her and her sexiness in her dress, it's the eyes, the lips, the noise, the smile, the skin, the breast, the stomach, the thighs, the legs, and the hair, for me. It's just her for me. By the time I bring my eyes back up to her face she's smirking at me and now I'm embarrassed cause I got caught. She smiles at me and says " Y/n/n I'm so glad you came it's been awhile, so how has everything been?" That's another reason why I fuck with Bey she's so genuine and caring " Yeah you know I don't go out often but I was definitely not missing this, and thanks to you everything for me has increased thanks again for that" I reply back " Oh no thank you but let's go find Kelly and have fun and celebrate tonight. Sounds good?" She asked looking me deep into my soul I nod my head and we venture off looking for Kelly, while Bey leads the way I take a look of how her ass filling out her dress.

Once we find Kelly us three and a few of our celebrity friends such as Megan Thee Stallion, Nas and a few more head inside the photo booth to take group pictures. After the group pictures Beyoncé wanted a few with just us 3 so we press the button to start the countdown and the first pic was us just smiling normally after that Beyoncé wanted " Sexy pictures " as she calls it so I agree not knowing what I actually agreed too. The order is Beyoncé is to my left I'm in the middle and Kelly on my right, Kelly grabs my jaw lifts it up towards her face and kiss my cheek while Beyoncé leans down towards my neck and sticks out her tongue as if she's going to lick it, the screen flashes letting us know the photo is taken.

They give me no time to process what just happened before they transition into the next one. Now this pose has me in the middle again with Kelly behind me making bunny ears and making a funny face, while Bey bends over in front of me making a kissy face, sounds innocent right? WRONG for 1. The booth is small 2. Because of the small booth she is now literally bent over on my crotch and last but not least point number 3. Beyoncé's not stupid I know that she knows what the hell she's doing. She's teasing me . ON PURPOSE. So when the photo snaps I'm looking down at Bey ass inside of the screen. We step out the photo booth to receive the small pictures and the girls view them laughing while me on the other hand grabs two glasses of champagne off the tray of a server passing by, I chug the drinks back to back.

I have to calm my hormones somehow cause if I don't I'll take both they ass in that photo booth again but it won't be to take pictures but that'll result in a scandal plastered all over tmz